Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Another smaller deal in L3 - Andre Williams goes to PunT 4 Kicks; Eddie Royal goes to DeezNuts.

My team has sucked but if I'm going down I'm going down swinging. More offers are out there to others.

Another smaller deal in L3 - Andre Williams goes to PunT 4 Kicks; Eddie Royal goes to DeezNuts.

My team has sucked but if I'm going down I'm going down swinging. More offers are out there to others.
Hey Ron, can you process this trade, please? I'm about to head out for a camping trip won't be able to set my lineup shortly. Thanks!

Rawls, Benjamin or Crowder in my flex this week?

Hated not having Gronk last week, glad he is back in my lineup!!

I'd go Rawls for this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or I can put Rawls in for Blount. The way Dallas is being run all over makes me think Blount may find the end zone a couple times.

Rawls is almost guaranteed to be an every down back. Jackson's sprain will have to limit him to some degree. However, no Seattle back has had a great game this year.

Benjamin has a low floor but super high ceiling IMO and a high ceiling is usually good for a flex spot.

Crowder is seeing a ton of targets and Washington will have to throw all day to play catch up to Atlanta.

My luck is that whoever I put in will have a decent game but my benched guy will go off. It's just the way my team rolls right now

He was last week too....I don't recall him putting up too many points.

He was last week too....I don't recall him putting up too many points.

The run game in Seattle has been pretty non existent this year. That's my major con against Rawls right now

Teams where QBs are the lead Rusher tend to leave few for the RBs this year.

The run game in Seattle has been pretty non existent this year. That's my major con against Rawls right now
That is why I chose to play hillman in the RB spot and T. Williams in the Flex but it looks like Rawls might be worth holding i read that there is still no sure thing that Lynch comes back next week if it is any thing like some of the other Muscle pulls this year he could be out another two or three weeks

Jeffrey out.
Watkins out.
Ellington in, but how much burn will he get?

Another D squad week for the 40 oz. Fumbles.

Jeffrey out.
Watkins out.

I got rid of Jeffrey This week looks like a good move

Jeffrey out.
Watkins out.

Could be worse in starting 3 jags

Could be worse in starting 3 jags
Britt in for Jeffrey
Kearse in for Watkins
Robert Woods or Andre Williams in the flex.

I bet your 3 Jags out score my 3 D squanders.

Or I can put Rawls in for Blount. The way Dallas is being run all over makes me think Blount may find the end zone a couple times.

I might go Rawls over Blount because you never know how much run a NE RB is going to get it. Then Benjamin at Flex. But my team is one and three so take it with a grain of salt... Actually that probably means you want to do the opposite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a big day from Kiry Robinson, I don't see that happening.

Wow, two plays in a row where deep passes were dropped by Julio Jones.

I like the start Dalton has, hope he can keep it going for 4 quarters.

Britt in for Jeffrey
Kearse in for Watkins
Robert Woods or Andre Williams in the flex.

I bet your 3 Jags out score my 3 D squanders.

Check that sir. Already got one TD. You're playing me this week, you'll be fine. Always find a way to have random D squanders go off on me

Check that sir. Already got one TD. You're playing me this week, you'll be fine. Always find a way to have random D squanders go off on me
And now Kearse with a TD.

I'm not impressed. I'm quite the mush.

Dalton with a long td called back, man that would have helped and it looks like he might go off today.

So far my kC d flyer is willing out.

Aaron Rodgers finally threw an INT at home.

Back