Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Kiss of death right here. He will open with an interception now.

And there ya go. didn't open with one, but finally threw one

Hurns! !!

GG called it.
And this just in...Nick Foles is hot garbage.
Hot garbage and he won't make it through this game the way he is being hit every time he drops back to pass.

Thank you Green Bay defense, because this one is going to be close this week. Mikes team was WAY under estimated by the predictions imo.

Hot garbage and he won't make it through this game the way he is being hit every time he drops back to pass.

They could put a trained chimp in there and he will make better decisions.

They could put a trained chimp in there and he will make better decisions.

How an I going to trade him if you keep this up.

Let me tell you how excited GG is that Julio Jones and Jordan Matthews have combined for zero points in the 1st half.

Taylor and julio look good for my fanduel team...ugggh

Is it me or does Bradford look slow and no zip on the arm

Garbage sighting!!!

Is it me or does Bradford look slow and no zip on the arm

Still better than Foles, but marginally. FWIW, Matt Ryan looks like that today too.

MIKEDEAN441 with Allen Squared TD's in the first half.

Nick Foles 5 of 14 for 38 yards and 2 picks against a below average defense.

I work like 3 trades to upgrade my WR slot and not be stuck with a WR3 in my starting lineup. So of course Ty Montgomery scores a TD. <shakes head>

MIKEDEAN441 with Allen Squared TD's in the first half.
Absolutely crazy...need someone else to step up cause julio will go ham and matthews will tear it up in junk time

This Washington/Atlanta game will cost me a win. I have three guys in this game combined for 4 points. 2-3 after tonight.

Yeldon needs some carries

Half decent game from Ryan Mathews so far. 5.5 at the half for a guy who isn't the featured back. Now, if only Sam Bradford wouldn't keep getting picked off his line would be great.

I love it when free agent picks up contribute just like I thought they would. Rawls and Tamme putting up the points I need

And of course, I chose wrong again!

I just can't win. Trade to get a good solid back and now he goes down. Awesome.

Welcome to the toilet bowl again Team Shake and Bake....

Back