The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahaha. When the Packers had Al Harris and Charles Woodson, they got called for more PIs, illegal contacts, and holding than any other team in the league. Routinely caused problems.
And they got away with more then we're called.

dabd60a30513606d3b61b750af8ffb37.jpg

Cowboys D has been impressive, didn't expect this against NE.

Already 4 sacks on Brady and only half way through second quarter. Like what I see with everyone back on the defense. They may need to score 14 points though.

My God the Lions are awful. Just awful. It's so painful. I need a new team.

Already 4 sacks on Brady and only half way through second quarter. Like what I see with everyone back on the defense. They may need to score 14 points though.

NE got smart and reverted to quick passes....we can't stop them now.

What a throw by Palmer.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Can only throw to RBs. Turnovers like they're baking and giving them away. Give up a huge play from the 1. All you can do is shake you head and hope for the best.

Brutal watching the Cowboys. Defense has played decent considering the weapons that NE possesses but Dallas has NOTHING for offense.

Orlovsky warming up for the Lions.. That's all you need to know

Orlovsky warming up for the Lions.. That's all you need to know
Yeah I saw that. The whole team just looks defeated and have given up. He'll probably come in and play really well, then we'll have a qb controversy.

Impressive tackling Cowboys. Nothing like watching a 5'6 tiny white guy make 7 defenders miss.

At this point as a Lions fan, I'm looking forward to the draft

At this point as a Lions fan, I'm looking forward to the draft
Hasn't really worked out in the past.

You need an owner that wants to win, or something.

Impressive tackling Cowboys. Nothing like watching a 5'6 tiny white guy make 7 defenders miss.

#fearthewhiteguy

It's trending here now.

And no, the white guy isn't Weeden. :alien:

Can only throw to RBs. Turnovers like they're baking and giving them away. Give up a huge play from the 1. All you can do is shake you head and hope for the best.

I would normally argue here...
Pathetic

I like it. But after this performance I prefer embarrassing. Seriously 0-5 after going 11-5 last year? Fire everyone.
At this point I'll be disappointed if anyone in the current coaching staff and roster actually returns. Owner is a complete bum too.
This football is so bad it makes Canadian Football look good.

Being a Cardinals fan hurts my soul much less than being a Redskins fan.

Wtf Colin! Pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back