Cobra King LTD Driver - THP Review

anybody seen these in stores yet? i went to one of the red-headed step-child of golfsmiths in central florida today and it wasn't there. i really want to hit this!

Nope, but Cobra just announced preorders being accepted today.

Nope, but Cobra just announced preorders being accepted today.

humpf. need to hit it before spending $500...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see what these are like in store. The email today reminded me it is soon.

humpf. need to hit it before spending $500...

pgatss sent out an email today too. Wonder if they have it in store for demo

pgatss sent out an email today too. Wonder if they have it in store for demo

I can't speak for your store but my local GS is getting their first shipment first week of November

I can't speak for your store but my local GS is getting their first shipment first week of November

that's what I was thinking because cobra's website is accepting pre-orders until early November. bummer, I was hoping to hit this sooner than that.

Alright, so the review is done, and having moved on from the Rogue, I've now got a handcrafted 65g shaft paired with the LTD head. It's an absolute TANK!!!

The first hole at my home course is a long'ish par four with big trouble all the way down the right side. Normally I play my stock draw off the trouble, and while it works 50% of the time, the other half often leads to an overcooked draw or hook because the idea of aiming over trouble doesn't compute.

Today, I figured it was time to start playing the hole shape (very very marginal right turn). I stepped up and hit a 20 yard intentional fade, leaving me the perfect distance into the hole. It was awesome. I also hit three other very noteworthy drives that were smashed and basically straight. To say I am getting along with this driver is an understatement. I had 95 yards into the 430 yard 18th hole today. You are welcome to do the math.

Alright, so the review is done, and having moved on from the Rogue, I've now got a handcrafted 65g shaft paired with the LTD head. It's an absolute TANK!!!

The first hole at my home course is a long'ish par four with big trouble all the way down the right side. Normally I play my stock draw off the trouble, and while it works 50% of the time, the other half often leads to an overcooked draw or hook because the idea of aiming over trouble doesn't compute.

Today, I figured it was time to start playing the hole shape (very very marginal right turn). I stepped up and hit a 20 yard intentional fade, leaving me the perfect distance into the hole. It was awesome. I also hit three other very noteworthy drives that were smashed and basically straight. To say I am getting along with this driver is an understatement. I had 95 yards into the 430 yard 18th hole today. You are welcome to do the math.

Sounds like you and and this driver are a match made in golf heaven. That's a hell of a drive to have 95 left

Sounds awesome... just WOW.
Wondering if you have hit the M1 for comparison.

Showoff.

I want/need/relish/pray for some of that.

That drive was filthy long. Definitely a good way to finish a round.

It is on order. The waiting game is awful

It is on order. The waiting game is awful

It's about time you got something new!

HZRDUS is a no-up option on Cobra's site, that is interesting.

HZRDUS is a no-up option on Cobra's site, that is interesting.
Yes that's obviously correct and what I ordered in the Ltd

Looks like Rickie has this in play this week

Was just a matter of time, I don't think some realize just how big of an achievement the 0 CG could​ be.

Was just a matter of time, I don't think some realize just how big of an achievement the 0 CG could​ be.

Agree...that is an intriguing part of the tech that I want to experience. Pics I saw from twitter and IG he has the whole new lineup in the bag which is a sweet looking balck bag with King on it.

cobra has done so much good stuff in the last several releases that the whole new line is a great follow on

Back