The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you dude,it's been a tough 22 years. But I stuck by them the whole time. At the beginning of this season,said this season will be epic. I love Kelly rocking that mullet was sick. Loved Roberto and Devon and Joe too,what a team that was so much talent. Dan are you from Toronto as well?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I grew up just south of Toronto in London, but spent a few years in Barrie. My love for baseball fell off a bit in the mid 90s (along with the Jays success I suppose) and I never really recovered from it. It's tough as a kid to see such incredible play and then watch them falter and not maintain those big names. I ran screaming around my house when Joe pumped that homer though. Man oh man what a wild ride that was.

I think you need to get that avatar changed my friend. Show that Toronto love!

Agreed. Probably sports karma for the Clippers/Rockets choke job by LA.

I have seen this type of stuff before, it is going to be really hard for the Astros to get up for a Game 5 in KC after this defeat.

See Game 6 2011 World Series for an example of something similar to this. It is just a HUGE momentum swing.

I grew up just south of Toronto in London, but spent a few years in Barrie. My love for baseball fell off a bit in the mid 90s (along with the Jays success I suppose) and I never really recovered from it. It's tough as a kid to see such incredible play and then watch them falter and not maintain those big names. I ran screaming around my house when Joe pumped that homer though. Man oh man what a wild ride that was.

Very nice Dan, Toronto born rexdale. Home of PK Suban. Yeah after the 92 and 93 season the talent disappeared for a bit around early 2000's a few big names but nothing spectacular. Anthopolis really did a great job making this team and adding Price and Troy,Josh and Pillar are my favorites what additions. I've been meaning to add that AL champs avatar but never quite hit up my PC to do it. No matter this year's outcome I am so proud of them.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is a crazy stat

Wow. Was listening on the radio in the car and hearing the Astros take a 6-2 lead. Had to get on a conference call from 4 - 5 and was shocked to hear they ended up losing. Going to be tough to come back and win a game 5 on the road after blowing that game...

Lol... Tweet has since been deleted.

CRJQTVlUAAAqTdX.png
Dewey Defeats Truman.

Wtf is up with wacha wacha wacha...hes pitched like trash the last month or so

Wtf is up with wacha wacha wacha...hes pitched like trash the last month or so

Tired I think. Wish I knew. The wind blowing out at wrigley plays the exact opposite way the cards would want. Not over yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen this type of stuff before, it is going to be really hard for the Astros to get up for a Game 5 in KC after this defeat.

See Game 6 2011 World Series for an example of something similar to this. It is just a HUGE momentum swing.
I disagree. Look at game 5 of the 2005 NLCS. Pujols took the life out of the Stros, but they came back in game 6 and won in St. Louis to go to the World Series. Its not over yet. The Stros still have a good chance of winning the series. Wont be hard for them to win.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I disagree. Look at game 5 of the 2005 NLCS. Pujols took the life out of the Stros, but they came back in game 6 and won in St. Louis to go to the World Series. Its not over yet. The Stros still have a good chance of winning the series. Wont be hard for them to win.

Did I say it wasn't possible? They are certainly the underdog now just like the cardinals are tomorrow. I wouldn't say it isn't going to be hard as you have said here.. The Royals have the momentum and the better pitcher going. That being said, it is October

Did I say it wasn't possible? They are certainly the underdog now just like the cardinals are tomorrow. I wouldn't say it isn't going to be hard as you have said here.. The Royals have the momentum and the better pitcher going. That being said, it is October

And just one game. Anything can happen. I hope what happens is what I want to happen!

And just one game. Anything can happen. I hope what happens is what I want to happen!
Thats right, anything can happen. It will be a good game.

I agree...peaks and valleys of emotions are sometimes hars to overcome...to have victory snatched from you like that is just straight deflating

I agree...peaks and valleys of emotions are sometimes hars to overcome...to have victory snatched from you like that is just straight deflating

Exactly my point. It is possible, but to say it won't be hard is funny to me. Nothing comes easy in the playoffs.

1985 comes to mind as well. Though I won't disagree it was a blown call, and not some huge rally, the Cardinals were beaten in Game 7 before they even took the field. You just knew the Royals were going to win it.

So pissed that game 4 is at 4 30 tomorrow. Work till 8 30 so will miss the whole game. Hoping Hammel pitching well and we can actually get to Lackey with him pitching on short rest

So pissed that game 4 is at 4 30 tomorrow. Work till 8 30 so will miss the whole game. Hoping Hammel pitching well and we can actually get to Lackey with him pitching on short rest
Game is at 3:30 here... Ugh. No beuno at all. Although Hammel vs Lackey may not be pretty... Here's hoping the cubs take it tomorrow. I'd rather not go back to St Louis...

Game is at 3:30 here... Ugh. No beuno at all. Although Hammel vs Lackey may not be pretty... Here's hoping the cubs take it tomorrow. I'd rather not go back to St Louis...
I'm hoping we win tomorrow so Lester can pitch in game 1 of the NLCS.

Well the Cards have had their backs to the wall before. This is why they traded for Lackey, he is a postseason workhorse and he is 2-0 with a 1.69 ERA on short rest in the postseason.

If they can take this game, anything can happen

I didn't know you were in Barrie. What part?

I grew up in innisfil

The annual Dodger's post season collapse is underway. #disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back