Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

(L6 vs. Stank Beavers) Thought I might've had the game won, until my player got injured. BUT I didn't lose either...wound up tying.

Looks like league 1 will have a lot of 3-2 teams after this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Substituted dixon in for crowell for my flex spot last minute in my work league and pretty sure it will cost me the win...uggh

That vereen touchdown may have put me over. Up 23 with the rest of tonight's game to go. #cookie's Vick would have to have one heck of a game tomorrow night. Who knows?

You got this one man, well played. Gronk couldn't get anything going against the Cowboys and Cobb had a pretty bad day....between Sims, Vereen, and James Jones you took it to me pretty well.

Up 16.5 on T4K. He has Rivers, I have Gordon. Hopefully Rivers throws to Gordon a lot tonight.

Need 9 points out of Antonio Brown, but with Vick at QB, I'll be lucky to get 4.

I need a 6.5 average out of Gordon, Allen, and Gates... Sounds possible.

Its insane that the Packers D with their 23 point day and the Texans D with a goose egg is what kept me in this game.

My trade last week which I thought was a good decision at the time totally blew up in my face.

Points I traded away 54.5. Points gained. 7.5 AND lost Charles for the year. :banghead:

4-1 now. Tight, tight win by only 6 points, but I'll take it. Should be tied for 1st in our League 2 division.

I'm going to win this week, but I'm still not happy. I scored 95 points with my kicker still to go tonight--with one WR getting 0 and another getting 0.5--while two WRs on my bench scored 22 and 10 respectively.

Plus, just as I get Ellington back, I lose Jamaal Charles.

What an awesome year for injuries.

I need a 6.5 average out of Gordon, Allen, and Gates... Sounds possible.

Its insane that the Packers D with their 23 point day and the Texans D with a goose egg is what kept me in this game.

I really didn't want to watch this game tonight & now I have to.

I got cute and put the Texans in last minute... Lesson learned not to trust those turd ferguson's

I'm going to win this week, but I'm still not happy. I scored 95 points with my kicker still to go tonight--with one WR getting 0 and another getting 0.5--while two WRs on my bench scored 22 and 10 respectively.

Plus, just as I get Ellington back, I lose Jamaal Charles.

What an awesome year for injuries.
Dude 95+ is awesome. how could you not be happy? I have 63 right now and probably won't crack 70 again this year.

Hmm, Jags play Hou next week, maybe I'll roll with the Jags Trio again....

Hmm, Jags play Hou next week, maybe I'll roll with the Jags Trio again....

Considering they set points records (Yeldon) and you set a personal points record, I would say yes.

Considering they set points records (Yeldon) and you set a personal points record, I would say yes.

Wonder if I try to move them this week like I did last week if Id magically have some interest

Might have the lowest point total of the week in League #5. What a brutal week.

The good news is no one got hurt. Probably because my whole team barely touched the ball.

Man out of 5 spots in my lineup I got a total of 5 points. Thank goodness for Doug Martin and Demarco Murray.

I am still looking for some RB/WR help to get depth.

I have a Top 4 QB and if you want him I feel I need to get something of equal value.

I will consider all trade offers but I need a quality and i mean quality RB/WR.

Down 11 with a SD's kicker to play tonight, left 44 points on the bench with andre Johnson and rawls definitely hurts

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I wish u could set your lineup for next week already, would allow me to start making trade offers already

Down 7 with Rivers left and he has Antonio Brown still. Crazier things have happened

Down 7 with Rivers left and he has Antonio Brown still. Crazier things have happened

I hope it's the rivers to wood head and Floyd show tonight....

Back