How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

up to 3 rounds, all on par 5's

Another streak ends...

14 this time

Back to zero

First time streak got to 2 rounds. Had 3 birdies, 2 back to back. Playing tomorrow with a new THPer...hoping I can get that streak to three.

I had three consecutive rounds this with birdies and two eagles but I'm no stranger to birdie droughts.

2 birdies today to extend the streak to 10 rounds

Had a birdie today to bring my streak to 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im back to one in a row.

Had 4 birdies today so back to 1 round

Had a couple of birdies, today, so I'm also back at 1.

Played 18, chipped in for birdie on 2nd hole. Played another 18 and chipped in for birdie on 14. This makes 3 and 4 in a row.

None today.
Back to zero.

1 for me today, on the 18th. Start of a new streak!

Had a streak of 2 going until Saturday but couldn't hit a green, putting was better but no where near the hole for a birdie look on approach shots . Will try to get another streak going again on Sunday.

Currently at 1. First hole playing with my #StaffProto irons at the home course and I birdied the first hole. Driver to about 110 and I stuck the GW to within ten feet. A true roll on the putter and I walked off with birdie.

18 and counting. My putting has been very good during these last couple months after making a bunch of changes to my set up.

Had a couple more birdies, today, so streak is at 2 rounds.

I'm up to a personal best 3 rounds in a row!
9 birdies in the last 5 rounds too!!

At zero after today. Missed a couple good chances

Well today sucked and i broke my run of 17, didnt have any this morning but then got 1 this afternoon grrrr. So back to 1 for me.

Got one today.
Up to one.

Back