FS: Taylormade M1 driver Tour issue

cape

Reaction score
Handicap
Have a Taylormade M1 that came from the tour van. COR tested and built by tour team . Brand new never used! Price includes shipping. Have a few shaft options listed below:

How it came from the tour van:

9.5* head
Rayon KuroKage TiNi silver 60g reg
Plays to 45"

$950

Head only: $850

Other shaft options:

Aldila Rogue 125MSI 70 stiff etched version with certificate. Plays to ~ 44.5" $1100

Matrix TP7HD prototype, strong flex from what I recall. Small paint chip as pictured. Plays to ~ 44.75" $1050

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
How did you acquire a tour van club?

Way out of my price range...

Why would a tour van even have R flex shafts? And what makes this any better than ordering from TM?

Guys, let's keep the banter out of BST ads.

In this instance banter is justified IMO. The price is significantly higher than anything else and people should be allowed to question why.

Guys, let's keep the banter out of BST ads.

My comment was directly related to the item at hand.

Banter would be very different.

Why would a tour van even have R flex shafts? And what makes this any better than ordering from TM?

Senior/LPGA Tour

In this instance banter is justified IMO. The price is significantly higher than anything else and people should be allowed to question why.

Because trolling and genuine interest is easy to determine.

I want to know too. Maybe we can discuss in a separate thread. I started one, here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...erence-vs-off-the-shelf&p=4060931#post4060931

This is a perfect means to address the matter.

My comment was directly related to the item at hand.

Banter would be very different.

My guess is the posting is less genuine interest and more about satisfying personal curiosity. The link ironcondor provided would be a more appropriate place to address your concern.

Please keep the posts to those of interest or direct the questions via PM to the seller.

I apologize for the late response. The club can be authenticated through the serial #. As for price being "significantly higher" than anything else on the market, that is totally off base. The price is in line with what other tour issue clubs are going for.

please take a look at the link posted above, Seems like most of answers can be found there.

Back