New from Oklahoma

ShooterMcG

Reaction score
Handicap
+0.5
Been a reader for some time, finally decided to join! Hello all from currently FREEZING Oklahoma!

Been a reader for some time, finally decided to join! Hello all from currently FREEZING Oklahoma!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Welcome!

It wasn't too bad yesterday, but it does suck today!

Whereabouts in OK are you?

Welcome to THP.

Thanks! OKC. Currently live in Yukon. You?

Cushing currently, in between Stillwater and Tulsa. Family is all from El Reno so I know Yukon well!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Cushing currently, in between Stillwater and Tulsa. Family is all from El Reno so I know Yukon well!

Very nice! Played Crimson Creek in El Reno many a time lol. Do you play a lot at Buffalo Rock? Or at Cimarron Trails?

Very nice! Played Crimson Creek in El Reno many a time lol. Do you play a lot at Buffalo Rock? Or at Cimarron Trails?

Both! I'm the HS coach in Cushing though, so outside of summer most time is spent out at BR!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from a former Oklahoman.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Both! I'm the HS coach in Cushing though, so outside of summer most time is spent out at BR!

Played Cimarron Trails many times, some in HS tournaments. I played at Bethany High School. Never played up in Cushing though, one of the few in Oklahoma I haven't played, but want to.

Played Cimarron Trails many times, some in HS tournaments. I played at Bethany High School. Never played up in Cushing though, one of the few in Oklahoma I haven't played, but want to.

We can definitely fix that this spring/summer. Would love to tee it up!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Supposed to get cold and icey here in DFW area...

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back