Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I know many don't care, but I do. :alien:

Good move for Matte, Ollie is a stud.

Never really paid attention to what he wore. Nice signing for them.

He seems to have a style all his own, no hat and all, didn't realize Matte was still a player, but love seeing younger guys like this getting signed.

I'm a fan of Ollie and the path he has taken to get onto the Tour and secure his status.

I remember two holes vividly at the Honda Classic last year he hit a bad drive and slammed his club head into the ground, hey it happens.

Then at the Bear Trap, his par 3 shot landed in the bunker and he slammed his iron into the ground, a helluva bunker shot and a tap-in par.

I'm sure he got a "talking to" slamming his club twice but hey emotions happen so I don't really care. Super talented player.

• Staff
He seems to have a style all his own, no hat and all, didn't realize Matte was still a player, but love seeing younger guys like this getting signed.

They're doing better than some would lead you to believe, thats for sure.

Good for Ollie! Im a huge fan of Matte Grey clothing.....quality stuff at a slightly lower price point.

I'm a big fan of Matte Grey clothing. I actually stumbled upon it when looking for a way to paint my PING G matte grey. I think their heather style fabrics just look good. That's really my style.

Nice,
Good signing for both pave your own path

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matte grey makes some great stuff. Really good sign for them as we know it’s only a matter of time before Ollie is a multiple PGA tour winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back