The Cascata Experience

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
This will serve as my review of the Las Vegas Gem, Cascata "waterfall". I played this once a year after it opened. It used to be reserved for Hugh rollers at MG Grand but is now owned and operate by Harrahs. I'll be playing Tuesday and Wednesday with my buddy. We have door to door service from the Venitian as well as and caddy.

The course features a 400 foot water fall, target golf and the fastest greens in Las Vegas. I will take plenty of picks and maybe a periscope or two.

31230c5ad66072af8389c7b842511ea5.jpg

a8a843a4c515e3d4ba8a3e79acb67517.jpg

70e3736c4d742c31d50f5faf4ffca86c.jpg

431125d8c9b75de75785bcb80e57ad63.jpg

Reserved

That looks incredible

Reserved 2

Looking forward to it Tadashi. I played this one previously and enjoyed it.

I want to be you when I grow up dude. Seriously. Door to door? That is astounding to me.

Really looking forward to this brother.

all in the name of "networking." the sacrifices you make for business. what a saint :)

all in the name of "networking." the sacrifices you make for business. what a saint :)
Not sure what I'll do once I start running the restaurant

That place looks incredible, I love and miss Vegas golf. Looking forward to the entire write up!

Is this the course that Butch Harmon works out of?

Not sure what I'll do once I start running the restaurant

you can buy a golf cart and drive down to dubsdread. it's pretty much the same quality golf course, right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to be you when I grow up dude. Seriously. Door to door? That is astounding to me.

Really looking forward to this brother.
The director of golf at a course in orlando set it up for us. He happens to be in vegas with his wife for the same events. I'll tee it with him during the day and network in the evening. Should be a good trip.

That's a pretty spectacular looking course Freddie. Enjoy yourself!

Wow Freddie,the course looks spectacular. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on it as I plan on hitting up Vegas next year. It may be on my list....let me rephrase this . It will be on my list

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice! Never played there but I have heard the service and course are both top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This course looks sweeeeeet!

Wish you would've told me you were playing there, my buddy is a caddy he would've taken good care of you. Enjoy, fantastic track!

Freddy if you want just delete my earlier post that ended up in the middle of yours.

Wish you would've told me you were playing there, my buddy is a caddy he would've taken good care of you. Enjoy, fantastic track!
Let him know we are coming. I have to hire a caddie so why not him.

Let him know we are coming. I have to hire a caddie so why not him.
I texted him bud. Schedule might be set for the week but I gave him a heads up. You'll have a blast no matter what!

One of Las Vegas' hidden gem for sure. Listen to the caddies, they're more valuable than you may think. Hit 'em straight.

Can't wait to hear more about it brother!!

This look awesome! Enjoy it Freddie!!

Back