The Game Changer with Cleveland Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Game Changer with Cleveland Golf is coming and here is your chance at a weekend unlike any other THP has ever done. Details are below, but the summary is play golf with Jamie Sadlowski, receive a full 14 club bag and it will all take place at a resort with fantastic golf. Welcome to the first ever, Game Changer with Cleveland Golf.
1234-M.jpg

When & Where
April 20th-22nd
Scottsdale, AZ

Details
Seven Lucky THPers will take part in the first ever Game Changer with Cleveland Golf. Each participant will receive a full bag of Cleveland Golf equipment, along with a new bag, accessories and golf balls ready to take on the weekend. Join Cleveland Golf, Jamie Sadlowski and THP at this beautiful facility where the itinerary is off the charts.

Friday Evening: Meet and Greet with Cleveland Golf over drinks where you will receive your brand new clubs.
Saturday Morning: Private Range demo with Cleveland Golf and Jamie Sadlowski as he talks about his new clubs and mashes golf balls for everybody.
Lunch: Eating at the course
Saturday Afternoon: Play a round of golf with Jamie Sadlowski and Cleveland Golf at Talking Stick.
Saturday Evening: Fantastic upscale private room dinner to talk with Cleveland Golf and Jamie Sadlowski
Sunday Morning: 18 holes of golf at Talking Stick (opposite 18) and then depart.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2018 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Rounds of Golf
Unlimited Range Balls
Full bag of brand new equipment
New Bag and accessories
Srixon Golf Balls
Group Dinners Friday and Saturday Evening
Meet and play with Jamie Sadlowski

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

The Participants
QwkZ51
MPlefty
2BFAST
Mancest
TheLetterSee
kevin81002
KingVeo

Untitled-6-L.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like an unbelievable experience. Looking forward to following along and seeing how those folks are selected!

Cleveland fanboy watching this thread.

Awesome! I need to check my work schedule and make sure I'm good to go. All that's left after that is to get in! :D

Check for $499 written, waiting to be signed, sealed and delivered to THP offices......

It's a 14 club trip, with the longest hitter you'll ever meet in your life, multiple rounds of golf, for 499? Hahahaha you've gotta be kidding me. That's a friggin steal!

This is just ridiculous! Full bag and rounds with Jamie blasting it off the tee! Cleveland killing it with a string follow up to last year.

This is a seriously RIDICULOUS event. Wow. Cleveland & THP are seriously raising the bar.

Oh yes, I'll be signing up for this one, absolutely!

Unreal event and unreal price.

Full bag, 2 rounds of golf, small setting and talking w/ Mr. Sadlowski. Amazing set up. Don't know much about Talking Stick?!

What an awesome exclusive experience, I'm always amazed at what THP brings to us to access, how awesome!

BOOM!!!!!! There it is!!! Will look for flights out of Little Rock.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And THP hits yet another grand slam, what an INCREDIBLE opportunity in so many aspects!

Some people are going to have a lot of fun with this one!

Pound Town...haha awesome

Love this one! Definitely being throwing my hat in the ring for this. Cleveland wedges are high on my list this year. Plus seeing (& hearing) Sadlowski hit the ball would be amazing in person.

Looks like a great time, cant wait to see what gear the guys get!

Looks like an awesome event. Should to follow along. I especially can't wait to see the videos of the things Jamie can do to a golf ball.

Man o' man love me some Cleveland/Srixon and Sadlowski! I'm liking the brand events for 2018. Really gives each company the spotlight they deserve.

For the event, is lodging at the hotel included in the $499 price? Will the clubs be fitted before the event? Does the 14 clubs include Srixon gear (or XXIO)?

This is going to be stellar!

Man o' man love me some Cleveland/Srixon and Sadlowski! I'm liking the brand events for 2018. Really gives each company the spotlight they deserve.

For the event, is lodging at the hotel included in the $499 price? Will the clubs be fitted before the event? Does the 14 clubs include Srixon gear (or XXIO)?

No it is not included.
While we are not speaking of the gear as of yet, it is a Cleveland event.
FWIW, outside of a couple of events several years ago, all of our events with partners are brand specific. We enjoy the ability to give THPers exclusive access they cannot get anywhere else.

An amazing setup for a great price!

Ummmm...what? This is incredible. Can't wait for sign ups.

This will be awesome!

Back