THP Callout: dazeedmonds vs dwchockey13

Idk about that. I don’t think we’re going to have to work that hard to beat KEV and big soil.

That is true, we should be well rested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys got jokes! This is gonna be fun fellas...for myself and my boy KEV! One of the two of you will be going 0-2, but I'll let you guys discuss that amongst yourselves here. :D

I'll go hockey player, that's alot golf.

FYI if you want him to start the Firball early spike his coffee. He likes it and won’t complain until after he takes the loss.

FYI if you want him to start the Firball early spike his coffee. He likes it and won’t complain until after he takes the loss.

I already planned on cinnamon coffee for the morning round

I already planned on cinnamon coffee for the morning round

I see a coffee that just doesn’t empty in your future.

I’m going with youth of DWC versus old age and treachery have fun gents!

Fireball wins

Sent from HTX

But if I had to pick. Experience trumps youth (coming from a 23 year old)

Sent from HTX

Experience in fireball or golf?

Fireball goes to daze, golf goes to you. So it’s a toss up. It’s a lot of pops. If you can handle the booze and the strokes you’ll take it. If you can handle one but not the other it’ll possibly go to daze.

This will be a fun follow

Sent from HTX

That should be a fun one, ill go with my boy dwc

This one is getting close. Kicks off Friday afternoon!!

Picked against daze in the call out vs. Brianmk so going with him and his never ending string of pops in this one.

Picked against daze in the call out vs. Brianmk so going with him and his never ending string of pops in this one.

Doesn’t he get more pops against Brian than me, I see how it is Sox.... go patriots and Red Sox

Doesn’t he get more pops against Brian than me, I see how it is Sox.... go patriots and Red Sox

I don't remember. Just trying to spread the wealth and hedge my sure to be wrong picks. Hey, if nothing else, picking against you may give you the extra incentive to take him down. See, I am actually doing you a favor! haha

I don't remember. Just trying to spread the wealth and hedge my sure to be wrong picks. Hey, if nothing else, picking against you may give you the extra incentive to take him down. See, I am actually doing you a favor! haha

I still think the course is going to win this one

I have met my opponent. I see a new forum name in his future.

I have met my opponent. I see a new forum name in his future.

He invited you to keep your hands warm in his pockets and is a fan of 2 Glove McGillicuttys, so there is that.

Let’s Go Daze!!!! Shut that Yappersnapper up!!!!

Betting against a Clown? Hmm you might regret this move, Beef

Oh hell no. He will get drunk and that fade will get worse as the round goes on. Daze will be slow and steady taking his stroke on every hole and squeeze out a win.

Back