THP Callout: dazeedmonds vs dwchockey13

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
Here's the deal. dwchockey13 has decided that he likes looking at polka dots, and therefore has challenged me to a callout. At Copperhead, because, apparently he's insane. I've agreed to this, because I am also apparently insane. This will be the second half of a 36 hole day for both of us. He's younger, but I assume easily distracted by his tight pants, like most millennials. I on the other hand, older, wiser, and slightly decrepit will likely be looking for Advil by the 3rd hole of the morning round....oh and it's cart path only. That should certainly make our lives better. Of course, being CPO, I might just make the young whippersnapper walk all 18.

Tale of the Tape:
dwchockey13 (AKA: whippersnapper, young 'un, Babysitter of kid Cobra)
Handicap: 12ish

While Happy Gilmore Jr here plays golf, it's long been believed his first love is hockey, that, however, is simply not true, the missing teeth are just because his adult ones haven't grown in yet. A solid player, but does he have the stamina to make it through 36 holes, with the Snake Pit in there? Time will tell.

dazeedmonds (AKA: Grumpiest Old Man, "That crotchety old bastard stole my baseball")
Handicap: 31ish

While slightly older than his opponent daze hasn't even hit 40 yet. He's just grumpy. Can his older-than-its-years body handle 36 holes in a week? Let alone two days back-to-back? Who knows, but the smart money is investing in pharmaceutical companies, as their stock is likely to rise in the weeks after this.

The Pops: Clean and simple. 1 a hole.

The Stakes: Forum Name ownership. for 6 months.

BRING IT ON!!

That’s a big boy wager right there. I like it. I think sobriety is going to play the largest role. Hmm. I’ll take the grumpy old man for the win.

Woah woah woah... A) thought we were doing west chase Saturday for the call out
B) 6 month forum name ownership? When did we agree on that....
Either way... bring it on grandpa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm.....2nd 18 of the day on Day 2. Youth vs. experience? I'll go with experience...dazeedmonds. I hope you pull it out for us grumpy guys.

That’s a big boy wager right there. I like it. I think sobriety is going to play the largest role. Hmm. I’ll take the grumpy old man for the win.

I think it’ll be who can hold their liquor the best... I’ve had more recent practice and I’m also not playing Thursday so that will be round 4 in 48 hours for him.... I don’t know if his bones will hold out that long

Woah woah woah... A) thought we were doing west chase Saturday for the call out
B) 6 month forum name ownership? When did we agree on that....
Either way... bring it on grandpa

We didn’t agree on the bet until just now. I just put you on the spot for giggles.

I’m pretty sure you said copperhead.

i love it! my money is on @dwc. he's a competitor. and not collecting social security yet.

I think it’ll be who can hold their liquor the best... I’ve had more recent practice and I’m also not playing Thursday so that will be round 4 in 48 hours for him.... I don’t know if his bones will hold out that long

I don’t know if my bones will hold out that long either.

I'll go with DWC. Copperhead is a very tough course, and I think favors the lower handicap player. Its a great track, enjoy it boys.

We didn’t agree on the bet until just now. I just put you on the spot for giggles.

I’m pretty sure you said copperhead.

d9668d75081cd42986a4b45f4e47989f.jpg

I forgot your old and your memory isn’t that good. But copperhead will be a blast for a fallout especially snake pit at the tips

Fireball is his friend! @dwchockey13 has this all day even with all those POPS!

d9668d75081cd42986a4b45f4e47989f.jpg

I forgot your old and your memory isn’t that good. But copperhead will be a blast for a fallout especially snake pit at the tips

That’s not a memory issue. That’s a reading comprehension issue. ??

That’s not a memory issue. That’s a reading comprehension issue. ??

Because I know this will probably happen... how’re we doing max score per hole? Because with your pop if we both double par you would win by default...

Because I know this will probably happen... how’re we doing max score per hole? Because with your pop if we both double par you would win by default...

Fireball shots?

Closest to the hole at the point of giving up?

I’m willing to discuss options.

Fireball shots?

Closest to the hole at the point of giving up?

I’m willing to discuss options.

I’m down with both options? Or we both take a fireball shot and call the hole a halve unless there’s a clear advantage? Which more than likely means a halve anyway because we’re both nice

I’m down with both options? Or we both take a fireball shot and call the hole a halve unless there’s a clear advantage? Which more than likely means a halve anyway because we’re both nice

I accept your terms.

Ouch! Talk about some teeth! This banter is gonna be absolutely hilarious. My choice for this Callout is the course FTW!!! Copperhead wins in grand fashion and this match doesn't make past the first 9. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmm you guys might need a lot of fireball...

Ouch! Talk about some teeth! This banter is gonna be absolutely hilarious. My choice for this Callout is the course FTW!!! Copperhead wins in grand fashion and this match doesn't make past the first 9. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think it’s a toss up between Copperhead and Fireball.

I think it’s a toss up between Copperhead and Fireball.

I think the course may win, because we won’t care after we beat big soil, I’m calling a wicked slice right off the 1st tee at copperhead... turning around and saying “ok... where’s the fireball”

I think the course may win, because we won’t care after we beat big soil, I’m calling a wicked slice right off the 1st tee at copperhead... turning around and saying “ok... where’s the fireball”

Idk about that. I don’t think we’re going to have to work that hard to beat KEV and big soil.

Idk about that. I don’t think we’re going to have to work that hard to beat KEV and big soil.

That is true, we should be well rested

so we looking at 19 or 20 pops?

Back