Year Long Fantasy League - Looking to start THP League

Looks like we would each do a dozen balls to the winner but will discuss once we start .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I like the idea of everyone putting in a dozen balls, but what about some to the winner and some to second. And any fun punishment for last place?

Im in if you still have room

So my issue is I will need an explanation for Streak for the Cash. Never really heard of it or used it. Also.....is it kind of a league we join together? (From initial investigation basically we need to do 30 "bets" on games a month?)

So my issue is I will need an explanation for Streak for the Cash. Never really heard of it or used it. Also.....is it kind of a league we join together? (From initial investigation basically we need to do 30 "bets" on games a month?)

Streak is prop style bets. Link here

Everything we do will be on ESPN so you will need an ESPN account (it's free). The ESPN fantasy app will have access to every league we do and so having it in one place is super easy. When we do that I will set up a group and this will keep all the stats in order. The 30 prop bets are per month and only really apply for the highest win percentage since if you just pick 1 and win you technically couldn't be beat. This promotes more picking.

Im in for a dozen.

Streak is prop style bets. Link here

Everything we do will be on ESPN so you will need an ESPN account (it's free). The ESPN fantasy app will have access to every league we do and so having it in one place is super easy. When we do that I will set up a group and this will keep all the stats in order. The 30 prop bets are per month and only really apply for the highest win percentage since if you just pick 1 and win you technically couldn't be beat. This promotes more picking.

Yep that makes sense....and I actually just downloaded the app before your post and looked at todays picks, lots if interesting things you could do besides just plain old line bets. OK I got it now. Just needed an idea of whats going on....this is going to be fun. Also should we do a three manufacturer rule or something on the dozen golf balls. Like you can pick between Srixon, Bridgestone or Callaway balls to add to the prize pack. That way winner potentially get a good variety? Just a thought.

Yep that makes sense....and I actually just downloaded the app before your post and looked at todays picks, lots if interesting things you could do besides just plain old line bets. OK I got it now. Just needed an idea of whats going on....this is going to be fun. Also should we do a three manufacturer rule or something on the dozen golf balls. Like you can pick between Srixon, Bridgestone or Callaway balls to add to the prize pack. That way winner potentially get a good variety? Just a thought.

For those that are not in the thp stfc league yet, here is the thread with instructions https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ESPN-Streak-for-the-Cash-THP-group-(SPOILERS)

That leaves 1 spot left potentially. Will cap it at 12.

I am shocked no one else has asked to join.

I am shocked no one else has asked to join.

I sent out an email to all those who are interested so far. Talks about a brand new driver going to the winner could entice the final remaining spot...

Bump. Looking for one more person to fill the spot!

Interesting that we cant find a 12th.

C'mon #12. I'm ready to kick this thing off!!

Do it, do it, do it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bump bump. Looking for last guy to fill the slot!

Is this actually going to go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is this actually going to go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I believe so. Would be nice to find a 12th though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Officially starts with March Madness. We do need an even number of teams though.

Officially starts with March Madness. We do need an even number of teams though.

BUMP, come on fellas, let's have some year long fun!

Still waiting on my 11th victim :alien:

Need our 12th.

Anyone?

Back