Year Long Fantasy League - Looking to start THP League

We may have #12 coming soon. Holding a spot for him until I hear back.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I may be able to get a 12th. Problem is he does golf.

We have 11 of the 12 members so far and looking for the last one.

If you have any questions let me know!

Cmon guys, this is going to be fun, there is little investment on a good time.

Cmon guys, this is going to be fun, there is little investment on a good time.

Agree! It is a ton of fun. My current league is down to the wire in the last two weeks of the season. It really does a great job to balance out the league with so many different sports.

We have to have an even number and 12 is the magic number!

Very interesting. I do not know about some of the games. I play football, hockey, and a little golf in fantasy but I am not familiar in the others. I play DK Is it anything like that?

Very interesting. I do not know about some of the games. I play football, hockey, and a little golf in fantasy but I am not familiar in the others. I play DK Is it anything like that?

It's not like Draft Kings. The main NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA leagues are just like normal fantasy leagues. The two pick'ems are pretty straight forward with NFL Pick'em being pick each game against the spread and BCS Pick'em having you pick all the college bowl games.

It's not like Draft Kings. The main NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA leagues are just like normal fantasy leagues. The two pick'ems are pretty straight forward with NFL Pick'em being pick each game against the spread and BCS Pick'em having you pick all the college bowl games.
So you draft players like ESPN? And use for full season?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So you draft players like ESPN? And use for full season?

Yes, everything is held through ESPN for the leagues. This isn't a daily sports league.

Can't wait to get this going. Hopefully we get that 12th soon.

Just jump into the deep end Coach. Haha

Sounds like it would be fun, but I am not familiar enough with drafting teams in too many of the games. Great Idea! I hope you get a 12th player.

Sounds like it would be fun, but I am not familiar enough with drafting teams in too many of the games. Great Idea! I hope you get a 12th player.
You would be familiar after the first year!

Considering. What is your deadline for decision?

We can help each other out PC, I am new to this too, I have been doing the streak for cash for a few days now to get used to it. Its actually easy, but yeah you think you have sure locks and nope you lose. Its quite interesting. My only issue will be playing Baseball and Basketball, I have not played fantasy in either of those for years. I have enough knowledge of both leagues, it will just be interesting to see how well I can do in either of them.

We can help each other out PC, I am new to this too, I have been doing the streak for cash for a few days now to get used to it. Its actually easy, but yeah you think you have sure locks and nope you lose. Its quite interesting. My only issue will be playing Baseball and Basketball, I have not played fantasy in either of those for years. I have enough knowledge of both leagues, it will just be interesting to see how well I can do in either of them.
Yep, I haven't done basketball since I was in high school, and don't really follow the league at all. Will be interesting.

Yep, I haven't done basketball since I was in high school, and don't really follow the league at all. Will be interesting.

Settings are going to be very basic/standard and easy to understand so everyone has a fun tme.

My interest has slightly peaked. Sounds way too confusing though.

I will be the 12th. Not sure how much I will get into every single thing, but the golf, football, ncaa and stfc I do know about!

There is also a sftc THP group for those who didn't know.

My interest has slightly peaked. Sounds way too confusing though.
Haha in the easiest possible way to put it...

- 12 league members
- 9 Leagues
- Points system for 1st through 12th place in each league (example 100 pts for 1st, 75 pts for second, 50 pts for third, etc all the way to 0 points for last place in the regular season)
- Points are awarded for each playoff win.

At the end of the year all points are added up to see who the overall champ is....

I will be the 12th. Not sure how much I will get into every single thing, but the golf, football, ncaa and stfc I do know about!

Boom! Awesome. Wasn't sure we would ever get that 12th man!

I will get working on the setups and will be PM'ing you guys later today

Holy schnikies its on!

Whew, thanks. I was going to take the step but was not comfortable about it. Have fun guys. I will try some of these games and maybe do it next year. Thanks to those who were trying to encourage me to try it.

Back