Year Long Fantasy League - Looking to start THP League

I will be the 12th. Not sure how much I will get into every single thing, but the golf, football, ncaa and stfc I do know about!

There is also a sftc THP group for those who didn't know.
What's sftc?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What's sftc?

Streak 4 The Cash. I have a group set up. If you are in other groups there is no worry. Your stats transition over to every group you are in. We will have our THP Chase group set up here quickly. Look out for PM's.

Streak 4 The Cash. I have a group set up. If you are in other groups there is no worry. Your stats transition over to every group you are in. We will have our THP Chase group set up here quickly. Look out for PM's.
Oh duh, I'm in the THP group, though haven't been doing it.

When the stfc part starts up, make sure to download the app for it.

What will each different game be based on? stfc has three different things you can base it off of. Depending on the way it will be done (longest streak, total wins, winning percentage), I may have to create a different entry since I concentrate on total wins. Although since the new job doesn't let me get on the phone at will, it doesn't really matter!

When the stfc part starts up, make sure to download the app for it.

What will each different game be based on? stfc has three different things you can base it off of. Depending on the way it will be done (longest streak, total wins, winning percentage), I may have to create a different entry since I concentrate on total wins. Although since the new job doesn't let me get on the phone at will, it doesn't really matter!

Yes, the ESPN app will take care of every single league (except Best Ball golf) I'd say its the one app you need to have. In my current league there is someone who simply just goes for most wins and he is great at it. Then there are people who take their time, pick out the ones they know will win for sure and go for longest win streak and best win percentage. The 3 categories give you the option of which way to go. Different strategies for different people.

Yes, the ESPN app will take care of every single league (except Best Ball golf) I'd say its the one app you need to have. In my current league there is someone who simply just goes for most wins and he is great at it. Then there are people who take their time, pick out the ones they know will win for sure and go for longest win streak and best win percentage. The 3 categories give you the option of which way to go. Different strategies for different people.

So you have all three ways in this league then? I'll just use my current one then and not have to deal with another entry!

So you have all three ways in this league then? I'll just use my current one then and not have to deal with another entry!

Yah no need to change up your ways and have a different entry

IOD setup baseball and Streak today....fyi

IOD setup baseball and Streak today....fyi
Yup, if I got your deposit then you got the invites. Once the leagues are full and we are ready to go we will close this thread and have a new one for the season.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yup, if I got your deposit then you got the invites. Once the leagues are full and we are ready to go we will close this thread and have a new one for the season.

I'll get my deposit to you today or tomorrow. This is going to be fun!

Did you get my PM?

Nevermind, just saw your response. Tapatalk PMs are so glitchy!

Anyways, money sent!

Sounds like it would be fun, but I am not familiar enough with drafting teams in too many of the games. Great Idea! I hope you get a 12th player.
I have never done hockey or golf but I can figure it out. I'll help anyone who needs it.

I love the idea though and I'm going to win it all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is streak for cash the first one we are doing and when does it start?

Is streak for cash the first one we are doing and when does it start?

Yes it starts tomorrow (March 1st). As long as people pay deposit.

Come on boys, let's get this thing going!

Everyone is good to go!

Nice! I'll try to remember to get on there tonight and figure out what's going on.

Awesome, and if I read that correctly that runs all year?
Correct, with a minimum of 30picks a month. You can pick multiple times s day

30 minimum is only in play for Best Win Percentage
Agh I missed the star at the end. I actually enjoy SFTC even though I suck

Back