Year Long Fantasy League - Looking to start THP League

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Every year I post a thread about an opening in my yearly fantasy league but this year I am so involved in THP and meeting a bunch of guys that I was wondering if there was any interest in doing a league with only THP'ers. My friends and I do it for money, on here we could do it for bragging rights or something else I don't really care. I would host everything on google docs just like I do here 2017 Chase for the Cup. This link shows all our leagues standings, and point values for each place. I ditched the website because it became too costly. Google Docs is free and much easier for updating.

A quick run down of what we do on a yearly basis... Each league has a point value from 1st to 12th place. Points for wins in the playoffs and champions etc. I can go into greater detail if you want. Ask away. This is the 6th year of running this style of fantasy leagues and it really does showcase who is the better well rounded fantasy player.

1Streak 4 The CashYear Round
2March MadnessMid March - Early April
3Major League BaseballEarly April - Late September
4Best Ball GolfEarly April - Early August
5National Football LeagueEarly September - Late December
6NFL Point Spread Pick'EmEarly September - Late December
7National Hockey LeagueEarly October - Early February
8National Basketball AssociationMid October - Late February
9Bowl Championship Series Pick'EmLate December - Early January

If there is an interest I would set it up. Leagues start March 1st with Streak 4 The Cash and March Madness but if there is interest sooner than that we can add the Winter Olympics to the season which is early February. I think a solid 8 people would be fun. Let me know!

Interest so far

1. itsOpeningDay
2. OhioGolfer
3. Ottawaclo
4. Nerdy_Golfer_81
5. Ozzman
6. IceyShanks
7. Smellysell
8. MediocreAtBest
9. tusconcacti
10. womeldorff
11. PatsFan
12. Smallville

Last edited:
I'm game

I'm game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun

Sounds like fun

I know you do a lot of these things already (but separately) and was curious if you were going to have any interest in something that joins them all together. It might be right up your ally

I would definitely be interested.

Glad to see there are some interested. Looks like possible 7 right now... with the goal being 12 as my current league settings are set up that way and make the point distribution more fair across the board.

Does anyone have any questions?

Glad to see there are some interested. Looks like possible 7 right now... with the goal being 12 as my current league settings are set up that way and make the point distribution more fair across the board.

Does anyone have any questions?
I'll have a bunch when we start I'm sure, only one now is if everyone would want to make our interesting? Even just something like a box of balls from everyone to the winner would keep me more interested.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll have a bunch when we start I'm sure, only one now is if everyone would want to make our interesting? Even just something like a box of balls from everyone to the winner would keep me more interested.

I like that idea. A "years supply of balls" is a pretty cool prize. We can discuss more once we get a full group.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Box of balls idea is awesome. Nothing better than not having to worry about those for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small little bump to see if there is any more interest. Looks like we have a possible 8/12 so far.

10 would be great, c'mon guys!

In. Don’t know if I was in the initial count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Still plenty of time. Season doesn't officially start until March so will casually bump until we get to 12 guys

Guess I need to start paying attention to STFC again. Have hated it since they upgraded the app...

Guess I need to start paying attention to STFC again. Have hated it since they upgraded the app...

This is the setup for Streak. Minimum of 30 Props picked to qualify for highest win percentage per month. The totals for 1st-12th are based on Total wins throughout the year.

epL4CKa.jpg

I was just thinking about this over the weekend. Ready to get going. Sounds like a ton of fun. I'm in for a box of balls :thumb:

Also for those who want to view the link of how scoring works in my current league...

2017 Standings

We are currently in the playoffs for NBA and NHL. We still have Olympics to go and there are a ton of people within striking distance even at the end of the season. The balance of the league is great.

I'm in for a box of balls as well, should be fun that way!

I would be interested depending on the cost.

GO PATRIOTS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would be interested depending on the cost.

GO PATRIOTS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Looks like we would each do a dozen balls to the winner but will discuss once we start .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back