Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

That's right. We established it was all G's in the name. All future San Diego golf trips will include after round visits to Giorgino's.

Just caught up on the hilarity of this thread. Words can not describe it :popcorn:.

I had to bid Chump Fries' pretty lady adieu. I'll always remember our time together and wonder what could have been. Maybe in the next world my love.

Sooo, hey Don, I ordered some new custom Project X ski poles, and I only get one? What the hell am I supposed to do with one ski pole?

3d950e69ea00e9c5a0d638fba01bc2e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Damn gas fireplace, makes this fancy fire poker pretty useless

e935ccd967c9843cb23547a177c11433.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great thread

Hilarious! Well done Ski Bum

This is too much fun. Great job SkiBum!

Chump Fries' shaft is one photoshoot short of honorary "Kardashian Family member" status. Can't wait to hear about her adventure with SkiBum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chump Fries' shaft is one photoshoot short of honorary "Kardashian Family member" status. Can't wait to hear about her adventure with SkiBum

My shaft is kinda like Jake from State Farm...he's a dude so...

My shaft is kinda like Jake from State Farm...he's a dude so...

Well that's just awkward!

Well that's just awkward!

Not for me since I haven't gotten it yet and we're going to be best buds...maybe for Paul though.

Sweet lord the troll of chump is real.

It's extremely entertaining, but very real!

At the pace in which I'll actually get to use my Handcrafted, I may have a better chance in signing up for next year's event and get another one.

You hear that Don...this is provoking me to try extra hard to enter into next years event.
image.png

Loving the cross country trip that Courtney's shaft is taking - I imagine it will be in AZ shortly.

Loving the cross country trip that Courtney's shaft is taking - I imagine it will be in AZ shortly.

So much for showing it off at the company golf outing :/

Later today, Chump Fries' shaft will be in the loving hands of FedEx yet again. I will spend a few more minutes checking to see if it will work as a ski pole, but I'm not optimistic.

Where the globetrotting shaft will end up next? Who knows? This thing has a mind of it's own!!

alive.jpg

Paul has been to Bangkock none of this is knew to him.

Last edited:
My inner eye burns from the image hahaha

All I'm saying is I left my wine unattended a few times and just in case Chump Fries' shaft wasn't up to it...roofied myself.

I think we can close this up now... Haha. Love this thread

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back