2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

It is 1-1 through 12-31 each year.

While we know that it does limit how long one is a member, we make sure to backload plenty for those that signup later in the year, including the chance to sign up for the Grandaddy of em all, the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

We also have a number of contests coming up that AC member only, including one that will blow some minds of a few THPers.

What a pitch. You got me! You must be a professional! :clapp:

What a pitch. You got me! You must be a professional! :clapp:

Its a great partnership with Folds of Honor that we think very highly of. Its great to see so many jump in and help support it, and if that means we should hold more contests, Im all for it. :D

When will the membership be open for the new year (2016) ?

When will the membership be open for the new year (2016) ?

Sometime late in October to early November we will put up information on 2016.
Due to the fact that we still have Grandaddy contests going on for 2015 as well as Club Clash information coming, we are keeping the 2015 club open for those that want to jump in and help Folds of Honor and THP.

The 2015 Albatross Club will officially close for signups this week. We want to thank everybody that helped support this amazing cause and the partnership that we struck with Folds of Honor.

We will be keeping the charitable donations going in 2016 with the next Albatross Club and will release that information later this month.

The 2015 Albatross Club will officially close for signups this week. We want to thank everybody that helped support this amazing cause and the partnership that we struck with Folds of Honor.

We will be keeping the charitable donations going in 2016 with the next Albatross Club and will release that information later this month.

I will be joining as soon as the new memberships start.

I will be joining as soon as the new memberships start.
Same here! It's the one golf purchase a year I don't even have to think about.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Same here! It's the one golf purchase a year I don't even have to think about.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I didn't realize what "Albatross Club" meant until a month ago. I just figured it was a bit late in the year to join.

I'll be signing up for it again. I'll buy one dozen less balls. Guess I'll have to get better to not lose so many balls. LOL Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I guess it's a January-December thing...? If so, I'll be in starting in January of 2016! :FOH:

I'll be signing up again and most likely for life

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in this year and looking forward to attending an event in the mid-west.

I'm in this year and looking forward to attending an event in the mid-west.

Sounds good Mantis. We will have details about the 2016 club coming up very soon.

all in for the AC

The 2015 Albatross Club will be closing tonight for new membership. We cannot thank everybody enough that joined our club to help benefit Folds of Honor in the name of this community.

Soon the 2016 AC will be announced and open and we are excited about what is included.

Looking forward to renewing my membership and I can't wait to hear what is going to be included for the next year

Keep up the good work THP!

Excited to see the news on the 2016 club! Was talking it up yesterday so looking forward to the details.

is there an auto-renew option for 2016? Im assuming no since payment went through paypal but just curious.

is there an auto-renew option for 2016? Im assuming no since payment went through paypal but just curious.

There is not, but that is much appreciated. We will have a new thread with a new announcement about the 2016 club and it will kick off soon. Then it (like previous years) will run from Jan-Dec.

I am really looking forward renewing my membership! Best money I will spend all year!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The USD-NZD is killing me at the moment but im still going to join up next year again.

I'm excited about getting a full year of membership in 2016, instead of waiting until the summer to join as I did this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The 2015 Albatross Club will be closing tonight for new membership. We cannot thank everybody enough that joined our club to help benefit Folds of Honor in the name of this community.

Soon the 2016 AC will be announced and open and we are excited about what is included.

I can't wait for a chance to give back to this great community you guys have developed.........looking forward to the 2016 Albatross Club sign up.....

AC is worth every penny. I'll be sure to renew for 2016.

So yesterday, I was on the green and my buddy asked for a ball marker. I tossed him my coin and got ready to putt out. After he was done, he dropped the coin on my towel. I picked up the towel and didn't realize it fell off until the next green. A few holes later, the twosome behind us catches up and I asked them about the coin. "Oh yeah we saw it and left it there. We thought you'd go back for it." Wtf! Went wouldn't you pick something like that up and see who it belonged to? We went back and it was gone.

Is there any way to get a replacement 2015 AC coin? :-(

Back