TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

It's a pretty damn good course!
I hope I am heading back to TPC Las Vegas!
The drive needs to be documented once again! With a quick detour in Nebraska!!!

Yep, PHENOMENAL track, and I can't wait for another crack at it.

Yep, PHENOMENAL track, and I can't wait for another crack at it.

I am here for work all the time, look forward to seeing how to get into the event!!! Also, TopGolf will be opening there...

Talked to JB about this one last weekend. I think once the finishing touches are put on it and the details are released it will be even more(wasnt sure that was possible ) sought after event

Talked to JB about this one last weekend. I think once the finishing touches are put on it and the details are released it will be even more(wasnt sure that was possible ) sought after event
Vegas! I'm in.

I'm in. I Iove Vegas and with THPers it should be that much better

Floated this by the wife when she told me she was going to New York with her mom and she couldn't say no lol. I can't wait for more details to come out.

i have the green light from the Mrs and i cant wait for a crack at Vegas!

Oh I'm there!

After hearing some stories from JB and MikeDean about their Vegas experience with some "friendly" black jack dealers this event is a must for me! "Hi we are from THP, here's our wallet!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After hearing some stories from JB and MikeDean about their Vegas experience with some "friendly" black jack dealers this event is a must for me! "Hi we are from THP, here's our wallet!"

sad but true

Excited to hear more about this event. Sounds like it'll be a blast.

My wife is looking forward to another THP Vegas event as much as I am.

Pro Tip: If your wife is accompanying you. Bring at least 1 empty suitcase. It will make packing much easier for the return flight.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Hope the dates work out as I would love to come to Vegas

Anxious to see dates on this one. What a hotel and course.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My wife is looking forward to another THP Vegas event as much as I am.

Pro Tip: If your wife is accompanying you. Bring at least 1 empty suitcase. It will make packing much easier for the return flight.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Hmmm. Are you saying you don't have a bring the 'shoe bag'?

September
Lovely time of year in Vegas.

Back