The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff Me!!! I just realized I lost my wallet on the bus this morning..., ugh I hope it gets turned in

Hope you find it. It's such a pain to cancel cards, get new license, etc

Little late to the thread but I had to have an Appendectomy (didn't rupture) last Wednesday. I JUST got back to work yesterday, and thank goodness I didn't miss much. I'm still sore and taking Hydrocodone (occasionally) but I'm feeling better now. Not sure if I'll shut down golf for the year or not. They said 4 to 6 weeks to completely heal.

Little late to the thread but I had to have an Appendectomy (didn't rupture) last Wednesday. I JUST got back to work yesterday, and thank goodness I didn't miss much. I'm still sore and taking Hydrocodone (occasionally) but I'm feeling better now. Not sure if I'll shut down golf for the year or not. They said 4 to 6 weeks to completely heal.

Glad to hear you are okay Jay! A ruptured appendix took one of my great aunts, so I am glad to hear it was taken care of before it ruptured. Rest up!

That's brutal Mike. I hope somebody honest found it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh crap....not good at all. Sorry buddy.

Hope you find it. It's such a pain to cancel cards, get new license, etc

Cards are frozen and Amex is being overnighted.

What I hate the most is I had about $600 in cash and a picture of my grandfather in it. The cash is my stupid fault, but that's the only picture I had of him and really want that back.

What I hate the most is I had about $600 in cash and a picture of my grandfather in it. The cash is my stupid fault, but that's the only picture I had of him and really want that back.

Geeeze, like your story couldn't get any worse. So sorry. Maybe it turns up (less $600 I'm sure).

Geeeze, like your story couldn't get any worse. So sorry. Maybe it turns up (less $600 I'm sure).

I'm sure if it does it will be minus the cash, but if it means I get that picture back it's worth it.

I'm sure if it does it will be minus the cash, but if it means I get that picture back it's worth it.
Really have my fingers crossed for you buddy. That's a ton of cash but a lifetime memory in the picture.

I'm really counting on the good side of humanity for you.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Eff Me!!! I just realized I lost my wallet on the bus this morning..., ugh I hope it gets turned in
Maybe it's laying at home and you just forgot about it before you left. But think positively, there are still a few good people in this world.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Damn Mike, that's no bueno bro! Hope to hear some really good news for you, sucks all the way around man.

good luck dude. I know theres no sicker feeling than a lost wallet. Hopefully there are still good people out there

Hope Karma brings it back to you. There are still good people out there. I once lost my wallet in Canada and someone found it and mailed it back to me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Hope you feel better and are back on the course soon.

Damn bro. Losing a pic like that would def be the worse part. Really hoping it shows up

Having to scrape frost off your windows in the morning, with neither a scraper or gloves. That is how my day began.

Credit cards work in a pinch.

When the only ketchup in the house is Hunts.

Heinz only in this family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the only ketchup in the house is Hunts.

Heinz only in this family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC Heinz acquired Hunts, though I don't know if they taught them how to make proper ketchup yet.

IIRC Heinz acquired Hunts, though I don't know if they taught them how to make proper ketchup yet.

Do they?
I know its a crowded and crazy market. Here is what I thought though.
Heinz was purchased (generalization) by Buffett and then a few years ago Buffett and 3G merged with Kraft with Heinz having the controlling 51% to Kraft 49%.
All the while Hunts-Wesson being acquired by Conagra.

Did Kraft/Heinz/Buffett also buy Conagra? If so, they have to be the largest food entity out there I would bet.

Not really sure. It was one of those I read it on the internets, so it had to be true kind of things. :doh:

Didn't sleep a blink last night. So much on my mind right now.

Thats not good buddy. Get some rest when you can.

Thanks man. I came to work 2.5 hours early just to keep my mind occupied.

Hate to hear that, Scrap. Hope you can get things figured soon and get back to normal. And get some sleep!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I love my brother in law and love spending time with him but he is so damn SLOW! 3-1/2 hours for 11 holes.....might have to have a bit of a talk about pace of play with him before tomorrow's round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back