One Goal For Offseason

Keep working on getting back in shape. 40+ down but still another 30 would like to have it gone by springtime for sure.

Also continue to improve the game at the heated range and when weather allows play... Oh and bring a belt to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep working on getting back in shape. 40+ down but still another 30 would like to have it gone by springtime for sure.

Also continue to improve the game at the heated range and when weather allows play... Oh and bring a belt to THP

Damn Right! Immediate goal is victory in December, after that use that awesome event to build on for 2016. I really don't have an offseason, but i'm going to keep on my way to a single digit cap....it will happen.

What is your one goal for your golf offseason?

live in Orlando. no such thing. *highfives crazy methhead retired alligators*

My plan for the off season is to try and still hit the range when I can and continue to get my fitness back. Jen has talked about joining a gym after the new year so that will hopefully go a long way to sorting that

If I'm being honest with myself, my goal for the offseason is to remember/rekindle my enjoyment of this game as a whole when it doesn't revolve around a THP event. I've been fortunate in the last few years to be a part of a lot of great events, and this year when I could only do the one, I allowed myself to find excuses not to play because there wasn't anything I was working toward. That snowballed into not playing very much at all.

Short game and fitness for sure! I can still work on wedge game on the winter course hitting to spots but obviously playing a different game once the greens freeze.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

There is off season??? :confused2:

Actually I hate the "off season," because prices sometimes more than double around here.

I will work more on distance off the tee ... in the coming months.

Work on my flexibility and try to pick up some clubhead speed.

Work on my body to get back my old distances.

I have a few, but if I had to pick only one golf-related goal, it would be to develop a repeatable, solid, chipping motion. When I do it now (not often), my scores reflect it, as does my reduced putt count.

Usually I play year round - at least as much as possible. This year though, I'm going to take some time off, get back in the gym & get my back looked at and try to get healthy. I love this game, but dealing with the pain, especially halfway through the round and the day after a round, has made it a lot less enjoyable.

Continue my weight loss and keep working on improving my release.

Work on short game.

One Goal For Offseason

Get in better shape to try and increase flexibility.

Last edited:
Two goals: first leads to second. I want to hit a driver with a flight like Nate's, which will help me to lower my handicap to 1.4 by April.

Consistent swings... For all clubs involved. Spent most of my summer nailing down an iron swing, now just need to repeat for Driver/woods, and wedges...

I'd like to work on losing some weight and getting a little more flexible. We'll see if it happens. It gets cold here in Ohio so if I lose my winter weight, I might just freeze to death. :banana:

I have a plan of attack on a few things... First off, I'm going to try a flexibility/strength program along with some yoga. A good friend of mine has done the DDP Yoga program (yes, by the former pro wrestler Diamond Dallas Page) and has seen pretty incredible results helping relieve back pain & gain some flexibility. Secondly, I'm going to actually take lessons for the first time in my life. A good friend of mine is a PGA Professional, so we've got a Winter full of lesson sessions we're going to do.

My goal is to get more consistent ball striking and try to get my handicap back to the + side of 0. If I gain any distance with what I've got planned, that's just an added bonus.

Get more consistent ball striking to help minimize big mistakes. Indoor simulator will hopefully help.

The goal is not to have an off-season! Lots of places around here to hit balls indoors and should be heading to FL in March for a week and hope to play there.

Our off season is coming soon and I don't ever do anything really except maybe some putting over the winter. I don't do nets, so some putter resto or other club work is all I do until spring.

Get in shape.

We are just heading into summer here but id like to lose some weight and build muscle to help my swing, also get better at my wedge game and more consistent with the irons.

Learn how to turn correctly and get rid of the dipping/tilting thing I do.

Back