OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Do we have something like that here? I've been part of forums before where there was a thread set up to post where you're from. Now, this place looks to have quite a few members so I'm not sure I'd do it in one thread here, but what if a mod were to set up a new section for different areas (NE, SE, Midwest, Pacific NW, SW, South, and depending on the membership here [I haven't been here long] some sections for foreign countries, too). Could even be separate threads and just everyone post up where they're from.

Is there something here like that already that I just haven't seen or am I way off my rocker?

Check out the section of the forum with Golf Courses, Events, etc. Lots of local and state threads as well as get togethers.
Between that and THP Events, which are extremely grand and usually come with equipment, there is a lot to take in.

I did find an OK/TX section/group, but I can't figure out how to join it. Hmm... I'll keep on stumbling around and maybe I'll figure it out.

Thanks for all the responses. Looks like this place is a wealth of info!

I did find an OK/TX section/group, but I can't figure out how to join it. Hmm... I'll keep on stumbling around and maybe I'll figure it out.

Thanks for all the responses. Looks like this place is a wealth of info!
Just start posting in it!

You can also subscribe to the thread so you get check in on it easily or even get updates.

Back