annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I just read that PGA Superstore had a 15% comp store increase for 2017. That seems like good news for the club and golf apparel business.

Thats good news...I do love spending hours in that store. I only wish their service center was better. I just refuse to have them take care of my equipment repairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only retail outlet I will buy from now for one simple reason, their sales people arent on commission.

Wonder if the Comp increase is due to Golfsmiths and many Galaxies closing in ought 17

I never knew about them til a buddy took me to the Naples FL store. Beautiful store with a very professional staff. Then after getting a great Driver fit in the Orlando store (where the manager took my 3yr old around to distract her while I got fitted) and then demoing wedges in Palm Springs store and letting them apply the demo to a wedge purchase in Orlando. Hope they continue to keep their great customer service as that's what keeps me coming back.

Wonder if the Comp increase is due to Golfsmiths and many Galaxies closing in ought 17

I suspect you are on the right track. I did not know until I read the story that PGA Superstore is owned by Arthur Blank who started Home Depot and owns the Falcons. I wish they had one in Charlotte near the Top Golf.I would have to move closer.

Back