2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Don't sweat it man, it was a good time meeting you and your dad.

Anytime you're down here let me know ill take you out golfing around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan needs a right hand man.....or left hand man......THIS MAN! I'm a man.....I'm 40!!!!

I want to help get the monkey off the THP back!

This thread is hopping! Love seeing all the excitement that people bring for the Grandaddy!

Dan needs a right hand man.....or left hand man......THIS MAN! I'm a man.....I'm 40!!!!

I want to help get the monkey off the THP back!

I could definitely use some help. Drew Z and I can't take on Callaway alone!

Dan:

I would guess you have a few thousand people ready to volunteer!! Me first , of course!

I pledge to personally do everything in my power to intimidate the #ZooCrew and throw them off their game. #THPGDVictory2016

I could definitely use some help. Drew Z and I can't take on Callaway alone!

I will be a very helpful guy, especially for such a worthy cause. :D

Yes please. Would love to help take down the #zoocrew. #youlikethat

I've been reading the recap threads this morning and it's hard to believe we have a chance to experience something like this. Bring on the signups!

I really want to help Captain Dan (not Lieutenant Dan...lol) to defeat the ZooCrew this year! My game is going to be on point! Ever since I had my appendectomy and recovered from that, I've been focusing on two minor swing adjustments that I feel plagued me in 2014. I've been working hard on these two movements, to correct the minor flaw. So, once it gets warm enough to get out of the house, I plan on taking it to the course.

THIS. IS. OUR. YEAR THP!

Would love to take on the Zoo Crew again. So much fun playing with them.

so thinking back to my time at the Grandaddy, I remembered a little fun I had with the Zoo Crew. This one made be chuckle a bit.

f6a23fac11157e04f0e4188666372371.jpg

I believe that was right after Sabella ran into a door, hard.

Alright Captain Dan, you've seen the excitement, any words of wisdom/motivation for your potential team members on what to focus on in the cold northern winters???

Alright Captain Dan, you've seen the excitement, any words of wisdom/motivation for your potential team members on what to focus on in the cold northern winters???

Oh, tough call..

I would treat this like any other event you want to get better for. Use it as optimistic motivation to better yourself and your game. If it's really something you want to get involved in, start by becoming more involved with THP, and then focus on where you want to be as a golfer. Some of these contests will finish later in the year, and if you're one of the lucky last few, wouldn't you feel better about having already spent a majority of the year trying to better your game?

Not everyone is going to #TheGrandaddy, but it can be a great motivator. Have fun with it.

Am very excited about an opportunity to play for Captain Dan and represent THP in TheGrandaddy!

I'm ready to play!

Every single THPer should be vying for this event! There is nothing like it and will change your golfing life forever!

I love the game of golf but the end of last year and heading into this year I have been so motivated to improve my game a great deal.

Started with working on fitness and getting better in shape. I run my first 5K in years in March. Looking to get a bike and start riding on the weekends to help my fitness cause it is easier on my knees and ankles.

Been working on my swing to get the little things I am still having a problem with out of my swing. Most recent visit to the range showed me some very positive things but not stopping there. Next time some of you guys see me play you are gonna be very surprised.

I am ready!!

I cant believe it's already time to start talking about the 2016 grandaddy contests and it is awesome. Experience of a lifetime.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm in it to win it

Who isn't always ready for a good #Grandaddy battle?!

Bring that belt home where it belongs....

Ready and willing to help Captain Dan take down the zoocrew. I'll be packing a lot of pops to counteract those sandbaggers.

Got to work early today and told myself I was going to use my time to work on grad assignments. Instead....read up on 2015....and 2014 haha....and then caught up on this thread. Time well spent! Excited for the contests to start! This would be the opportunity of a lifetime. Loved reading the 2015 recap thread. Clearly I need to make more of an effort to hang out with THPers in person!

I'm ready...ish

Back