Contest - Win This Driver

I would love to give this a try and see how it compares to my current driver

As with many other people, I need a driver that I can reliably hit the fairway with distance. Reading the reviews, this driver seems to fit the bill for many reviewers. I would love to try this driver against my gamers.

I would love to see if this club deserves the hype it has been getting and test it against the G30!

Plain and simply put I'm a total short knocker who's tired of teeing up a tee box and would like to play with all the other guys.

I've always been skeptical of "off brand" golf products, especially drivers, but with the good reviews of this I would be more than happy to test this out. comparing this to my current gamer would be really interesting considering my driving has been the best it's ever been.

I would love to give this driver a try! I think I am exactly the target player they are aiming for. Driver is the biggest trouble area for me and I would love to give a real world review to fellow hackers!

This year I really worked on my slice and got things straightened out. In doing so I shortened my back swing and lost quite a bit of distance. Getting the High Heat in my bag might be exactly what I need to get back to where I was regarding distance.

Good luck all that enter, I'm very satisfied with my gamer.

I would love to give the Knuth High Heat a try. My nemesis in my golf game is my driver. Yes some of it my swing but I have found a driver that speaks to me yet and this sounds like it could be the one. thanks for the opp.

Been wanting to swing one of these for a while and see what sort of difference it can make.

I'm not a long hitter by any stretch of the imagination. I think the Knuth High Heat just might reverse my fortunes!

This is an easy one. Anyone who saw me at #TheGauntlet can vouch that driving is the weakest area of my game so I'm always looking for something to help in that aspect!

I would love to have the Knuth High Heat in my bag because I could definitely use longer and straighter drives and really bring the heat to the course!

First off, what the F is a Knuth? Oh, and is that pronounced Ka-Nooth or Nooth?
All joking aside I researched this club once THP and Hawk provided their reviews. Seemed intriguing, high MOI, rear weighting, neat paint scheme.

I come from a long line of Ping drivers (Rapture V2, K15, G25 and currently a G30 SF Tec) which seem similarly designed. I’ll keep this short winded. I’d like to test this driver against them and see if Knuth’s claims are valid….Bring it High Heat !!!

What the eff is Knuth?
Its someone's last name. Namely the Pope of Slope, Dean Knuth.

If this is the driver that lights the flame in my tee game then I definitely want to add it to my bag

The review was great so a chance to hit this would be unusual over here

I want to put the Knuth High Heat driver in my bag so I can gain back some of the distance I have lost and to start hitting short irons into greens instead of hybrids!

I've gone through so many drivers the past few years having a hard time to find one that I really like so I'd love to give this one a shot to see how it goes

I haven't had the pleasure to hit this driver yet. From what I have read, Mr. Knuth had me in mind when he designed this club. I am consistently hitting hybrids into greens or laying up while everyone else is swinging away. I would love to win this driver and wake up the neighbors on the course!

Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the perfect driver. Longer and more forgiving. Thanks.

As an beginning golfer attempting to play enough rounds to register a handicap before year's end I'd really like to put Dean Knuth's "longer, straighter and more forgiving" claims to the test. :)

I would love to game this and find out if Knuth hit a homerun with the Hight Heat Driver.

I'd love to get high.....

High heat that is. Count me in with this cannon on a stick.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would like a chance to play the High Heat driver. Ian currently looking for a new set of clubs and new to golf also. Thanks. Tim

I could sure use the help associated with this driver. I would like to use this in my upcoming club cup tournament

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back