Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Gurley & Hopkins playing well for Jman against me.

GG not happy.
Cameron has more points at halftime as he had all season long outside of 1 game.

I was just coming in to mention the Jordan Cameron sighting - Garbage's bye week hurt against her team.

Barring a TD frenzy by my RBs, it's going to take a lot to pull this one off...

The fact that Julio lasted to round 2 in some THP leagues, is crazy to me. Might be the best player in fantasy football this year and it didnt seem all that hard to predict. Obviously lots of great players, but at least first round.

He's been an absolute monster. 16.5 already today.

Happy w my last minute pickup of the Falcons D, with an int and fr today.

The fact that Julio lasted to round 2 in some THP leagues, is crazy to me. Might be the best player in fantasy football this year and it didnt seem all that hard to predict. Obviously lots of great players, but at least first round.
2nd round is crazy. Hell he was almost #1 overall

He's been an absolute monster. 16.5 already today.

Happy w my last minute pickup of the Falcons D, with an int and fr today.

That was a great call.
I mean I think that chick from Fox News is the Colts QB.

2nd round is crazy. Hell he was almost #1 overall

I know, we were speaking about it. Then he fell to 12th.

Im pretty sure Kelly Clarkson and Eddie Lacy eat at the same place.

Man all 3 of my rb in work leage have fumbles already

Glad to see DJax put some numbers up. Almost cut him this week but needed him based on health of my other guys

Crazy to think Ahmad Bradshaw would have the most points of my RBs (so far) and I've got him on the bench, because Ahmad Bradshaw.

Cecil Shorts has the same amount of TD passes today than my starting QB (who also plays for the same team).

Whoops took stills out of flex at 1256

Lol at ESPN continuing to say Cecil Shorts is throwing TDs.

GG takes the lead in our matchup. I need some TDs...

The Mathews injury was a big one for me, already thin at RB.

GG takes the lead in our matchup. I need some TDs...

The Mathews injury was a big one for me, already thin at RB.

It's a battle, aside from Julio, my team isn't performing like it normally does. Langford has done nothing and Landry hasn't touched the ball since halftime I believe.

JB kept telling me I was making a mistake not playing Sproles over Langford...I hate when he is right!

It's a battle, aside from Julio, my team isn't performing like it normally does. Langford has done nothing and Landry hasn't touched the ball since halftime I believe.

JB kept telling me I was making a mistake not playing Sproles over Langford...I hate when he is right!

I was going back and forth on putting Ginn in the lineup. Few extra points to be had there.

I thought Anderson was going to break one there. That would have made things interesting.

My team is dropping like a rock. Started the day projected to get 105. Now projected to get 76.

Doug Martin's big game has been helping me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanchez is so bad.

Back