Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Smallville and myself hacked it around today! Great time as usual

You hacked it around three holes. I hacked around a few more holes!

I get to tee it up for the first time with THPers tomorrow!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy week next week with THP'er from GA rolling into town for some golf and two THP locals. Will be a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy week next week with THP'er from GA rolling into town for some golf and two THP locals. Will be a great time!!

I'm really looking forward to it! I've played once in the last 3 weeks, which is really unlike me. Golf with THPers is sorely needed!

I played with tyno, dc brad, and The Milk Man today. Had a blast! Milk Man (AKA Shev) can friggin' play! Dude is so knowledgeable about the game - and awesome to hang out with too! Tyno & dc Brad are always great to play with. Pine Lakes was in good shape, the weather was beautiful, and seeing Chris Carfangia is always a good thing.

I played with tyno, dc brad, and The Milk Man today. Had a blast! Milk Man (AKA Shev) can friggin' play! Dude is so knowledgeable about the game - and awesome to hang out with too! Tyno & dc Brad are always great to play with. Pine Lakes was in good shape, the weather was beautiful, and seeing Chris Carfangia is always a good thing.
Thanks for the kind words, it was great playing with you, tyno and dcbrad. After hearing all the stories after the round and from dcbrad during the round. I can't wait until next year. Oh and good playing today.

At #StaffProto weekend had the pleasure of teeing it up with the following individuals: JohnSinVA, Sanzabar, CMedina, Molten and Robman (and DuffCal!). All quality individuals. Had a blast guys, thanks for the awesome rounds!

At #StaffProto weekend had the pleasure of teeing it up with the following individuals: JohnSinVA, Sanzabar, CMedina, Molten and Robman (and DuffCal!). All quality individuals. Had a blast guys, thanks for the awesome rounds!
It was great playing with you to. Just remember to tell yourself you don't care before you hit and it all works out!

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Spent the day with Maddog and Six3four5 yesterday. The greens got the best of us but it never dampened the spirit of playing with great people.

Spent the day with Maddog and Six3four5 yesterday. The greens got the best of us but I never dampened the spirit of playing with great people.

I'm jealous. I bet that was a great round of golf.

Spent the day with Maddog and Six3four5 yesterday. The greens got the best of us but it never dampened the spirit of playing with great people.

thats a fun duo to play with. Just slightly jealous

Man i need a round with THPers soon. Its been too long

Golf with Spivey today was such a great time. Lots of talk about THP 2016 calendar possibilities, places and events.

Played a round with one of the newest members of the board...Mach2. It was a pleasure to meet up with him and his friends. Although my game sucked, it's just that much better playing with THPers.

Dude it was a freaking blast. The spring can't come soon enough. It was an absolute pleasure playing 36 with you! We all played some damn good golf, just couldn't get the putts to drop.

I'm jealous. I bet that was a great round of golf.

It was fantastic. Lots of great shots but a lot of burnt edges and dying on the edge but more importantly more laughs than anything else.

thats a fun duo to play with. Just slightly jealous

We will make it happen when you're in town buddy!

I had a great time, so long tee shots were hit, some darts were thrown at some pins....and sadly, not a putt dropped.

just a great day of fall golf in new York, the company was even better than the weather!

Enjoyable round with Cpljohnst today - scores weren't the greatest but a great time was had!!

Enjoyable round with Cpljohnst today - scores weren't the greatest but a great time was had!!

Yes it was a great time! Always have fun with you on the course. And a beautiful course it was!

Teeing it up with 3 THPers today! i cant wait to get to the course

Looking forward to a week from today and teeing it up with group of THPers after Cleveland Up and Down event.

Had a perfect day with Jim, Andy, and my old man today. Beautiful track, beautiful weather, and even better company.

7d3a359d00387609f56b2d1c79450327.jpg

dfe386ade840536c780ffef2de10b38b.jpg

6907837e130601045f07199987be55f7.jpg

4f646ab5bc904b7d14b3c7fec6a45345.jpg

9d0ca8e730346a7114504d81ff4588f2.jpg

d2237a8d56711ddae27e8dbc8c9e689c.jpg

32f135b80800b3ad6142b7ce0b5b5768.jpg

c65ed705b555daaa52654cf03c9483e4.jpg

Darthweasel and I got out for 9 holes this morning in sub freezing temperatures. To paraphrase Darth, golf with the right people is fabulous, golf with the wrong people is horrible. Darthweasel is the right people to play with. Good times.

That's fun t4k. Hope to meet him at a THP event some time.

Played in a tournament with Cookie today. 46° with wind blowing 20, gusting to almost 40.
I've played in much better weather, but never with better people.

Back