DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops....memory and vodka.

And the fact that I drink vodka with kool aid is quite fitting! Hahahaha

haha, i havent had that combination since college
good ole mccormick and koolaid (what was i thinking back then :banghead:)

sunday, 10/18
meadowbrook (30 & 820)
8:22 am

1) #cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) djcoolaid1914
4)

open spot for sunday!
addddddd mmmmeeeee!

Finally got to play again today. It wasn't pretty, I was afraid of hurting my back so the front 9 was topped ball city. Started getting it together on the back 9. Didn't even bother to keep score, I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. Things should start getting better though.
I have shoulders that love to come out of the socket. I had one come out on a pitch shot while I was messing around at Golfsmith a few weeks ago. I went to the range a week later, my body wouldn't let me swing properly. I guess I was afraid to hurt my shoulder again. Luckily once the soreness went away my swing went back to normal.Hope you're back is feeling better!

Hey Texans....There will be some news involving THP & some very cool Texas things coming up in 2016.

Hey Texans....There will be some news involving THP & some very cool Texas things coming up in 2016.

Well hey there, I'm your huckleberry!

This excites me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey now......I'm your Romo!

That would involve driving half way there and then going to the wrong place?
This would be a bit more awesome than that.

Is having Regional Rivalry in TX really fair? :alien:

I'm guessing JB posted it here so he could get the word spread to those that may not other wise see it?

I'm guessing JB posted it here so he could get the word spread to those that may not other wise see it?

Where else is there to see it?

Freaking AWESOME! I can't wait to hear more. Secretly inside JB loves everything about Texas.

But I am not kidding when I say its awesome.

I just saw it and I'm stoked. I hope everyone else sees it soon!

What part of the state? Left fallopian? Right fallopian? Ovary? Maybe rockin' one of the sides?

#ReadingMoreThanOneThread

This sounds great JB. I just hope I still live in Texas next. If I do, I'm in.

You moving?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
May be getting forced to move. They are closing where I work. It's not looking good for me to stay local. Really don't have any idea where I will end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back