Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Oddly enough Bucs are 8th in yards allowed

THey get the texans this week who are 11th, so that means field day for JAGS!

I'll take a look, but feel free to shoot me an offer.

Hoping DJax and Watkins get back this week.

Or u can trade me for one of my WR and not worry about it

I'm not really worried. Sanders and Maclin have been doing just fine. But I like options.

441, I don't hate it. We might be closer than you think.

441, I don't hate it. We might be closer than you think.

Ok just sent one back, added 1 more guy from each side and changed the RB swap, boy thats alot of players now lol

BIG trade in league 1

MART traded Tom Brady, NE QB to RAGE
MART traded Lamar Miller, Mia RB to RAGE
RAGE traded Aaron Rodgers, GB QB to MART
RAGE traded Jeremy Hill, Cin RB to MART

Got super imprtant win this week to keep me in the chase. Holding on to Gates paid off better than i expected. I feel like I have the horses to make a run but QB is a big question mark. Yup, Peyton Manning is a question mark. That feels really weird to say

My winning streak continues! I moved to 5-0 on the season. My Bye Weeks are spread out pretty well and I don't have to get fancy with that until Week 9. However, knowing that I've set my team up for that week, too. Barring any unforeseen injuries, I'm pretty well set for a run to the Playoffs.

Yikes, TB has a bye and now there's talk Julio might not play this week.

Feeling good at 4-1... Noticed i've got a pretty big bye week, so we'll see what happens.

I had back 2 back weeks knocking off undefeated teams. Sitting now at 3-2 and am in some Bye week trouble.

as Expected EaglevsFalcon crept up and bit me on MOnday night for a deserved win. sitting 1-4 I need something special to happen. I have seen crazier things happen but it will be longshot at this point.

Yikes, TB has a bye and now there's talk Julio might not play this week.
Quit worrying. Your team is a freaking juggernaut this year.

League 3, I'm trying to upgrade at WR, really want to trade one of my tight ends or RBs to make that happen.

I need to snap this losing streak. From 2-0 to 2-3.

My winning streak continues! I moved to 5-0 on the season. My Bye Weeks are spread out pretty well and I don't have to get fancy with that until Week 9. However, knowing that I've set my team up for that week, too. Barring any unforeseen injuries, I'm pretty well set for a run to the Playoffs.
You need to find the closest available piece of wood and knock on it for at least 20 to 30 min haha.

League 1:

Looking to upgrade RB, willing to package any of the following:

Chris Ivory
Justin Forsett
TJ Yeldon
Keenan Allen
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns

bumping

So uh…League 2…another week another injury for me. I could use a RB, and either of my QBs or any of my $hitty WRs are available.

I'm on the road so I won't get to check any rosters until later, but feel free to shoot me some offers.

Well another week and another L. Sitting at 1 and 4 is pretty pathetic, I cant seem to make a string of good decisions in a row. Played Micro Machines and he put up 141 points for a sound defeat. I seem to be the whipping boy of L6

Tread Lightly and I completed our trade today from last week. The total deal was Delaney Walker for Gillmore and Williams (NYG). We had to break it up because I had travel constraints and the Williams trade to me from DeezNuts wasn't processed yet, so I couldn't flip him to Tread Lightly in the system.

That makes 7 trades through 5 weeks of the season. This is what happens when you mess up the draft, have a lot of injuries and refuse to give up.

Need some back up help for my RB this week looking to give up a we in league 4. Doesn't need to be a block buster so send offers to Jarred's footling.

Last year I was 2-3 At this point and reeling with three, straight losses.

This year I'm 2-3 and feeling good after back to back wins. Amazing the different perspective.

I even lost Bryant last night before the game started and it was to late to do anything.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back