Under Armour Spieth 2

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking pretty awesome, haven't owned a pair but really liked the looks of the original.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    688.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 2
I like the look in the white in the pictures but the grey looks "plasticy" but could just be the light. I have never owned a pair as price is pretty dear up north and rarely come on sale plus some of the models I have looked at were not available in my size (wide).

I agree with Jimmy on the grey - looks a little off. But that white looks amazing. Might be my new shoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan if the look. Wish they would have stuck with the original look

Agree with the others. White is the way to go.

I saw these yesterday and oof not a fan. Love Spieth and probably 50% of my wardrobe is under armor but these just don’t do it for me in the looks department.

The addition of the pattern at the back is a nice touch, they don't look too different from the original, but that last gray color is quite nice!

The white looks good.

Not overwhelmed by them at all. I liked last year's version, but these lose me a little.

I saw these yesterday and oof not a fan. Love Spieth and probably 50% of my wardrobe is under armor but these just don’t do it for me in the looks department.

Same here, just don't give me the wow factor. They don't win me over.

I like the look in the white in the pictures but the grey looks "plasticy" but could just be the light. I have never owned a pair as price is pretty dear up north and rarely come on sale plus some of the models I have looked at were not available in my size (wide).

The price point is what keeps me from getting a pair of these as well. There’s just too many good Golf spikes out there for $100 or less. But I’ll be interested in the 2017 version now that they’ll be on sale! (Hopefully)

The price point is what keeps me from getting a pair of these as well. There’s just too many good Golf spikes out there for $100 or less. But I’ll be interested in the 2017 version now that they’ll be on sale! (Hopefully)

The Spieth 2 looks hideous. Just got their last gen one on UA.com for 120.

The new pumas look sickkkkkk though.

I have to say, I'm a good bit unimpressed.

The Spieth 2 looks hideous. Just got their last gen one on UA.com for 120.

The new pumas look sickkkkkk though.

I do like the older version as well. See if I can find a good deal with THP code on budget Golf!

I've been looking for some UA golf shoes for a while, to replace me current Adidas. These might work.

My son has the originals and the toe turned yellow after some use and it won't clean off. I've tried everything. The "plastic" look on these is similar to the look on the UA Performance SL's I have and they are very easy to clean and haven't turned dingy looking like the Spieth Ones.

I always like the UA look for golf shoes, they just don't make one that fits my foot. I wish they would just make a lathe of my foot and make them all to fit me =)

I agree completely, I like the white ones and I'd buy the black ones if they are a significant discount rack, but that grey....:wtf:

I think I like these better than the Spieth 1. I actually like grey shoes so I would possibly even consider the grey ones.

Didn't like the Spieth 1's and don't like these either....although I do like the back 1/3 of the shoe, just not the overall design/look as a whole.

Haven't been a fan of the UA line, these to me are by far the worst looking

Web site is pretty cool. Will probably get some but not just yet.

My son has the originals and the toe turned yellow after some use and it won't clean off. I've tried everything. The "plastic" look on these is similar to the look on the UA Performance SL's I have and they are very easy to clean and haven't turned dingy looking like the Spieth Ones.

Is this still a problem for your son? Been eyeing the originals on sale (yes I can wear a size 4/5 in boys) but wasn’t sure about durability.

Pulled the trigger on some 1’s yesterday for 120 at a local store. Had planned on picking up the 2’s but figured easier to to get hooked on the line with the cheaper option.

Back