Odyssey EXO 2-Ball Limited Edition Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some might have seen this in the background (or next to) Sean Toulon in one of our THP TV spots in 2017, but today it becomes official. The new limited edition Odyssey EXO 2-Ball is unlike anything the brand has offered before. Odyssey went with high end materials to put together this new putter based on a very popular design.

Features
Some of the features in the new EXO 2-Ball are a fully milled crown and sole with Microhinge insert technology for a smooth and true roll. The design is done with a rose gold and black color scheme and has a refined sole weight to further enhance the look.

In Stores: 2/2
Cost: $499

odyssey-exo-2-ball-limited-edition-hero-2018-73070952535-5x7-RGB-L.jpg

odyssey-exo-2-ball-limited-edition-face2-2018-73070952535-5x7-RGB-L.jpg

odyssey-exo-2-ball-limited-edition-face-2018-73070952535-5x7-RGB-L.jpg

odyssey-exo-2-ball-limited-edition-address-2018-73070952535-5x7-RGB-L.jpg

odyssey-exo-2-ball-limited-edition-grip-front-2018-5717141-5x7-RGB-L.jpg

odyssey-exo-2-ball-limited-edition-hc-front-2018-5517239-5x7-RGB-L.jpg

Very sharp looking....I bet the colour contrast looks even better in person. The quality from the pictures look sharp and very good. Lot of money though for a Two-ball but it is a special edition. Thanks for sharing JB.

That is a pricey two-ball. Very good looking though.

That's a beautiful club.

Looks expensive. Not my taste for design but I’m sure it will sell well. Serious question - why rose gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great but is a little expensive!

That's clean. Price doesn't bother me as Odyssey has a VERY loyal following, especially with the 2 ball design...so offering a higher end custom looking putter will meet a demand with that following.

Love the color scheme but the head is not my taste.

Out of my price range but that's a sharp looking putter.

That is pretty cool. I cannot wait to see what else Callaway and Toulon comes up with.

That's a really cool looking putter but that price is above my budget. I love the look though.

Its not one that interests me because I have never been a 2 ball guy. But love the reason they are doing it and it just looks really sharp in hand

It looked good from the bottom, but the view from the top is only something a true two ball fan could love.

Odyssey went with high end materials to put together this new putter based on a very popular design.

that kind of marketing statement kind of turn me off, are they not always using quality materials in their putters?

I think the putter looks great FWIW

that kind of marketing statement kind of turn me off, are they not always using quality materials in their putters?

I think the putter looks great FWIW

Quality? Absolutely. But there are definitely always going to be high end grades. And FWIW, I wrote that, not a press release honestly. It came from when Dean and I spoke to Sean Toulon about this last year and he said it was about making something very different to celebrate the life of the 2 ball.

I would relate it to 14k gold and 18k gold.

Very sharp looking putter.

Man this is stunning. Going with Atlanta, but this is gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great looking 2 ball, if you are into that thing. Kind of reminds me of the 777 deal. Such an iconic head shape that has been imitated due to its success, and this high end model does it well!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This finish is stunning! The 2Ball and I have never gotten a long well, but I must say I love the look.

As a 2 ball homer I like the high end materials but not the color way.

I had the original as my very first "real" putter. I paid $179 for it and remember thinking the putter was more expensive than all my other clubs combined. I was so excited to get it on the course. It was my only putter up until I joined THP in 2013. After joining THP you turn into a club hoe so I've had many more since. Non has ever been loved as much as the original.

This EXO version is a good celebration of that original I had so many years. It's on the ponder list just to have something fun to play with during social rounds.

I think its pretty, and saying that a 2-ball looks pretty is saying something. Its a cool concept by them, and there are Odyssey users who will eat it up.

I will say, the HC is super bland for such a pretty putter.

Love the look of that putter. Love that color scheme. But at that price it better make the putts for me.

I will be getting this. I saw it for the first time (pictures) at the equipment presentation before the Grandaddy started and wanted it right then and there. Need to save up my pennies but I want to own one of these!

Back