UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

I think we should begin planning the next event Oct. 19th! This is really looking to be an amazing event! Have fun guys. I'll be following the updates for sure.

Also... FYI it's the HUGE Clam Festival weekend for the central coast area. Pismo Beach will be extremely busy and lots going on and may be a great place to spend some extra time. http://www.pismoclamfestival.com/

Facing off against JGuthrie will be ASN21 and taking down RadRob will be the one and only Mancest!

Oh crap! Sorry guys, I screwed something up. Captain is failing early! This is the pairing for the first tee time on Sunday!

Oh crap! Sorry guys, I screwed something up. Captain is failing early! This is the pairing for the first tee time on Sunday!

Boom! Gonna take down Schanker's buddy two days in a row..

Alright, sice I tried to mess everything up already, lets try this again...

Leading Team NorCal in the middle match with an 8:40am tee time will be time4tim & DufferToo. Who gets to lose to them?

Leading Team NorCal in the middle match with an 8:40am tee time will be time4tim & DufferToo. Who gets to beat them?

My boys Wonton and Lobwood should have no trouble with those 2.

Leading Team NorCal in the middle match with an 8:40am tee time will be time4tim & DufferToo. Who gets to lose to them?

My boys Wonton and Lobwood should have no trouble with losing to those 2.

I like the confidence displayed by both captains.

If you haven't figured it out yet that. The final pairings will be.

Sjfoltz and TheHeez vs JWoodin and Schanker.

Here's the summary of Sunday's Matchups.

Mancest vs RadRob
ASN21 vs JGuthrie

Time4Tim vs Wonton
DufferToo vs LobWood

SjFoltz vs JWoodin
TheHeez vs Schanker

If you haven't figured it out yet that. The final pairings will be.

Sjfoltz and TheHeez vs JWoodin and Schanker.

Here's the summary of Sunday's Matchups.

Mancest vs RadRob
ASN21 vs JGuthrie

Time4Tim vs Wonton
DufferToo vs LobWood

SjFoltz vs JWoodin
TheHeez vs Schanker

Can I yell out, TIMMY! on his backswings? I kid, I kid.

Pairings look great. Captains going head-to-head to finish off the "Bout in the Drought"!

Last edited:
Pairings look great. Captains going head-to-head to finish of the "Bout in the Drought"!

You know it! Hahaha I really like the "Bout in the Drought", that is classic!

Get-together #1 official info is updated on Page 1.

Last edited:
I just checked the 5-day forecast, and my advice to all my SoCal brothers.......... (you NoCal guys cover your eyes)................. is to practice your knock-down shots.

I just checked the 5-day forecast, and my advice to all my SoCal brothers.......... (you NoCal guys cover your eyes)................. is to practice your knock-down shots.

You got it, partner!

Wonton, looks awesome!

Just a quick reminder gents, Hunter Ranch would like to be paid in one shot. You can either pay me in cash on the day of or PayPal me the funds beforehand. PM me if you want the PayPal account info.

e6e58540bed31fdecdbb88fedcd6217a.jpg

Working on a little something for this event.

That looks incredible!

Tim - Terrific woodworking skills! Thanks for the extra effort, it looks great.

Tim - Terrific woodworking skills! Thanks for the extra effort, it looks great.

My Dad got into scrolling work a few years ago. This is all his work. The hardest part was convincing him to make it. He lives in MN and only has a few weeks left of golf season. I don't feel too bad though, I think he played 5 times in the last week and managed to get this done.

I ordered the plates for the sides yesterday. Almost had it etched with the SoCal names, but decided I can just have that done next week.

What color shirts/hats should I bring? Or are we just wearing whatever?

What color shirts/hats should I bring? Or are we just wearing whatever?

I would just wear whatever you'd like. Its going to be warm(85 ish) on Saturday and cool on Sunday morning.

Schanker, that is awesome man, so cool!

I don't think we need to wear team unis or anything, we will be able to tell the SoCal folks a mile away anyway :alien:

Schanker, that is awesome man, so cool!

I don't think we need to wear team unis or anything, we will be able to tell the SoCal folks a mile away anyway :alien:

enhanced-buzz-14994-1356634449-6.jpg

Team SoCal

Back