Contest - Win This Driver

I want to get my hands on the Knuth again! Such an awesome driver!

I'd love to give the High Heat a shot. After all the chatter about it from driver testing at THP Events this year, and Wardy and Hawk pummeling it, I've been pretty damn intrigued...and here's my chance!

Thanks for another great contest!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'd love to win the High Heat.

In high school baseball I always chased the "High Heat" and almost never hit it.

Now is the time for me to really hit the High Heat...driver.

The love for the driver in my bag has been waning as of late and it's getting cooler here in the Pacific Northwest, so it's time for some High Heat !

I'd like to give it a shot, my driving could use any help it can get, and this driver sounds like it might do the trick.

I'd love to own this driver for a couple of reasons: I play at least half my drives off the deck; the lower CG and shape look like they may work well for me. The other reaso? Hey, I'd like to check my hair in the mirrored face before I hit the 19th hole! LOL

I LOVE the concept behind this driver. High and straight is what the average player needs, not marketing hype. Please put one in my bag!

I'd love to win the High Heat driver. More forgiving is all I needed to hear.

I'd like to give the Knuth High Heat a try! I'm always open to trying something that's not in the Big Name brand lineup. You never know when you'll find a game changer type of club from an "outside" manufacture. I've never been one to not at least give them a shot, and based off of Hawks review, this would be one I'm interested in. Thanks for the opportunity. This, if given the chance, would be the first club I'd hit after my Appendectomy I had last Wednesday.

The High Heat and I have a love/hate relationship. I love the distance and the flight, and everyone around me hates the sound.

I would love to win this one just to give her a good home and a spot in my bag

I'd love to try the High Heat because I'd like to see longer, straighter and more forgiveness in a driver for a regular amateur like myself.

I would love to win this driver. With the way I've been driving the ball lately, if the Knuth can gain me a few precious yards then I would gladly game it.

I'd love to give the High Heat a shot. More distance and fairways will definitely lower my scores. Been struggling with the big dog lately. I need to be cured of the rabid dog in the bag.

I would love to win this driver to give to my father. He is just getting back in to the game and from the reviews this driver would be right up his ally. He has back issues for the last 10 years so getting back to golf and playing with him is literally some of the most fun I have had on the course besides with THPers of course.

Long AND Straight? I need all the help I can get out there so Yes please, I'd be more than happy to have the High Heat!

long, straight, forgiving AND loud off the tee? Yes please!!:bomb:

I would like to try this High Heat club - not only have I not tried it before, I could use that amateur forgiveness for my game. It would also compliment my "low screamer" that resemble my sand shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to try this club! More fogiveness will definitely help my game out! Have never been able to try out any driver except the standard OEM stuff!

I'd like to give it a shot because I'm an equipment junkie :)

I could use an upgrade and better consistency, and I want to win the Knuth High Heat Driver

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I already have a "low ice" that can go anywhere, anytime. I'd like to have some "high heat" that will go straight and long! Waking up my playing partners would be a bonus. :bomb:

Last edited:
Long is the word that stands out for me. I would love to try this driver.

I'd love to win this. My girlfriend has always told me she wished I was longer and straighter.

I'd love to win this. My girlfriend has always told me she wished I was longer and straighter.

lol :laughing:

I want to give the Knuth High Heat a shot in my bag because I have heard nothing but great things. I would have no opportunity to hit one anywhere near me and the one minor complaint I have heard is the way it sounds.
But that never bothers me. I used to play the old Nike drivers that sounded like hitting a tin can. I care about performance, and I hear this thing flat out can BOMB it.

Back