UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

Regarding dinner at Jocko's:

Its an hour's drive from Hunter Ranch to Jocko's. I'm assuming people will want to get checked in to hotels, get cleaned up for dinner, etc.

Is 7 pm too early? 7:30?

From recent posts I think we're at 9. Mancest, Duffer Too (2), asn21, time4tim, wonton, lobwood, radrob (2). If that's not right let me know.

7:30 is probably better.

Regarding dinner at Jocko's:

Its an hour's drive from Hunter Ranch to Jocko's. I'm assuming people will want to get checked in to hotels, get cleaned up for dinner, etc.

Is 7 pm too early? 7:30?

From recent posts I think we're at 9. Mancest, Duffer Too (2), asn21, time4tim, wonton, lobwood, radrob (2). If that's not right let me know.
RadRob,
I will be flying solo at dinner, if that helps.
7:30 is probably better, that way nobody is rushed.
Thanks for making the reservations.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

You better study hard. Will strategy change when you start the day down by so many?

Have you seen my team? Its like an all star cast, I'll just lean on them and coast to victory. As a matter of fact, I'll let you pick the first matchup.

For the first pairing I select mancest and sjfoltz (that's my compadre from Sacramento). So, who dares challenge these warriors from el Norte?

Have you seen my team? Its like an all star cast, I'll just lean on them and coast to victory. As a matter of fact, I'll let you pick the first matchup.

For the first pairing I select mancest and sjfoltz (that's my compadre from Sacramento). So, who dares challenge these warriors from el Norte?

You're right you'll need to lean on them if you have any chance of winning. We want start with an early lead. SoCal selects Lobwood and Schanker to get things started in the right direction.

Match 2 selections coming soon.....

To continue the winning ways. I will select a couple of real golfers who spend their free time out on the course and not in their mom's basement. My captain selections JWoodin and JGuthrie.

To continue the winning ways. I will select a couple of real golfers who spend their free time in the tanning booth when they're not in their mom's basement. My captain selections JWoodin and JGuthrie.
Your post looks strange, must be TapaTalk. :alien:

It's vewwy quiet in here. TheHeez must be stwategizing.

UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

To continue the winning ways. I will select a couple of real golfers who spend their free time out on the course and not in their mom's basement. My captain selections JWoodin and JGuthrie.

I feel bad for those guys, they are not going to enjoy the trouncing that ASN21 and time4tim lay upon them. Do you think they would want a condolence gift or will my sympathy suffice?

I feel bad for those guys, they are not going to enjoy the trouncing that ASN21 and time4tim lay upon them. Do you think they would want a condolence gift or will my sympathy suffice?

Tim was my cart mate at #TheKing for our practice round, we will be ready to bring it!!

Which brings us to the final pairing.... myself and DufferToo will be taking on what's left, I mean Wonton and RadRob! Hope everyone is excited with the pairings, I know I certainly am!

Which brings us to the final pairing.... myself and DufferToo will be taking on what's left, I mean Wonton and RadRob! Hope everyone is excited with the pairings, I know I certainly am!

What's left?!? I call that batting in the cleanup position! Wonton and RadRob bringing it on home for SoCal!

So Saturday Pairings look like this:

Hunter Ranch 1st Tee time @ 11:49
NorCal: Mancest/sjfoitz vs SoCal: Lobwood/Schanker

2nd group
NorCal: ASN21/time4tim vs SoCal: JWoodin/JGuthrie

3rd Group
NorCal: DufferToo/TheHeez vs SoCal: Wonton/RadRob

Glad we saved the best for last. Here's the Summary.

Mancest and SJoltz vs Lobwood and Schanker
ANS21 and Time4Tim vs JWoodin and JGuthrie
TheHeez and DufferToo vs RadRob and Wonton

Format is 2 person best ball. We'll have the handicaps figured out for each group.

Tomorrow we'll pick the singles matches, stay tuned.

I am looking forward to this, went to the range yesterday.. I almost knew where the ball was going!

For the next week, I'm officially a member of the SoCal Crew. Bring on the umbrella drinks!

For the next week, I'm officially a member of the SoCal Crew. Bring on the umbrella drinks!

Hopefully it will just be temporary

Let's get the selections started for Sunday's Single Matches.

Teeing it up in the first group for the SoCal team is RadRob and JGuthrie.

200.gif

I see SoCal coming out strong!

Facing off against JGuthrie will be ASN21 and taking down RadRob will be the one and only Mancest!

200.gif

I see SoCal coming out strong!

Rob, is this going to be you after too many of Jocko's famous beans?

Last edited:
Quote: "Rob, is this going to be you after too many of Jocko's famous beans?"

Nope, all the Captains and Cokes will counteract the digestive gasses.

I love the confidence Heezy! I am going out first both days!!!

Going to be some fun times!

Back