Homemade Egg McDuffin

Pics or it didnt happen. :act-up:

You will have pics from tomorrow morning's adventure!

I went with a multi grain English muffin, Canadian bacon, pepper jack cheese and the egg.

I'll be making another tomorrow morning with turkey and mozzarella cheese

Mmmm! I just use precooked bacon and egg and cheese. I cook the bacon in the micro first, cut it up in small pieces and mix the egg and bacon in a cup then put the egg in the cooker. I know, a lot of steps but tastes better to me. But I bet the CB and pepperjack is the bomb!

Mmmm! I just use precooked bacon and egg and cheese. I cook the bacon in the micro first, cut it up in small pieces and mix the egg and bacon in a cup then put the egg in the cooker. I know, a lot of steps but tastes better to me. But I bet the CB and pepperjack is the bomb!

The bacon bits in every bite sounds amazing!

I think this will be purchased this weekend. Anyone use egg beaters instead of a fresh egg?

So I got this today and will be giving it the first run in the morning. I'm planning an egg, slice of provalone, few pieces of baby spinach, slice of canadian bacon and a touch of italian dressing on a whole grain english muffin. I also have some turkey sausage patties that I plan to rotate with the canadian bacon.

I missed this thread until tonight, read the entire thing and ordered a double from Amazon Prime. They still have is at $39.92 but the link is different than the earlier link for a dual. Here it is http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beac...ton+Beach+25490+Dual+Breakfast+Sandwich+Maker

Mine is supposed to be here Thrusday so I will be giving it a go Friday morning. I love the MickeyD Egg McMuffin so I will use this often.

Last edited:
Pondering as my oldest would love it

I took all the pictures from my sandwich last week and never got around to posting them!

I love this little machine for a quick 10 minute breakfast

Greg, are you making a healthy Egg mcmuffin, ugh

apparently he is...not sure what's wrong with him. Must be the cold weather in WNY affecting the brain
Egg, ham, cheese, muffin........that easy

Mine arrived today so either tomorrow or Saturday I will give it it's initial run. Looking forward to it.

Is that the Hamilton Beach one? My girlfriend got the double muffin maker last year and the thing is awesome. My fav is circle ham, pancetta, and colby jack.

Yep, HB double

Egg, ham, cheese, muffin........that easy
Haha thats basically what I made just add some spinach and canadian bacon instead of ham. Oh and I added some OldBay seasoning to the egg. Its not that healthy.

I do enjoy this thing though and am thinking about many more things I can use it for.

Mine arrived today so either tomorrow or Saturday I will give it it's initial run. Looking forward to it.

Scrub down all the metal pretty well before the first use.

My very first sandwich tasted funny. I thought I cleaned all the residual oil and stuff off but it still left some for me to taste

Just made this, everything bagel thin, egg, provalone, cheddar, turkey sausage seasoned with old bay....yuuummm
b1708fb091bae4ca69cfb1ca13ab38ab.jpg
eee14436c8b65c56e410adb74ba107a7.jpg

Mine comes tomorrow...should be fun

Made a couple this morning, mini pancakes, American cheese, sausage pattie, large egg and topped with another mini pancake. I thought they were pretty good for a first effort and Lynne said that she enjoyed her's (probably because she did not have to fix it). I will try to get it even better tomorrow, 4:30 toasted the top pancake a little.

Pictures DD. We need pictures. :D

Gotcha, in the a.m. I will have them.

This is pretty cool. Eggtastic also works great

Use the HB most Saturday mornings. So many breakfast sandwiches, so little time.

Back