Back In Stock - New 2015 THP Tees By Epoch

Argyle looks great. Nice little change.

Mine arrived yesterday too.

I like the green.

Now i'll have to figure out how to tee it up using two lines versus my current ones with four lines!

Ordered several boxes! Can't beat it!

Looks like I'll have something greeting me when I get back to KC tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys like the argyle? I think it looks awesome.

Nice subtle touch. I want to order more, but will give some guys a chance that still haven't jumped in.

The argyle looks great. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened mine yesterday.
You guys like the argyle? I think it looks awesome.

Waiting for mine just makes checking the mail a bit more exciting this week.

Waiting for the limit to be raised so I can buy more #greedy

He argyle looks sweet. I actually got to use one in KC this weekend when Neb gave me one. Lasted the entire round and went back into my bag.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today. Digging the argyle!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

And just like that I'm stocked up :)

got mine in and love the argyle touch!

Nice subtle touch. I want to order more, but will give some guys a chance that still haven't jumped in.

Green light, my friend!! I just ordered a bunch.. #Advertisting #TeeSamplesOnTees #MakeJBProud

Broke down and ordered some, have to see what all the fuss is about!

Broke down and ordered some, have to see what all the fuss is about!
No fuss. Just a great performing tee with the best golf forum in the world's logo on it. And argyle stripes, which look awesome.

Got mine in, really like the new artwork on these. Maybe I should have ordered a couple boxes...

Hope mine arrive. Apparently USPS cant track it in NZ, but every other time i order from THP it gets tracked to my house.

Hope mine arrive. Apparently USPS cant track it in NZ, but every other time i order from THP it gets tracked to my house.

That is very strange that it's not tracking at all. I know I shipped it and I have a tracking # but it's just not saying anything. Let's give it a few days and if there is still nothing let me know.

GOt mine, thanks for the quick shipping Morgan!

So the argyle is badass in hand. I think I may need to add more boxes to hoard, especially with the cold winter temps coming which is when I can actually break these little beauties.

Just got my restock in the mail the other day and am glad to be getting rid of the inferior plastic tee that I tried as a replacement. Thanks for the quick ship GG.

That is very strange that it's not tracking at all. I know I shipped it and I have a tracking # but it's just not saying anything. Let's give it a few days and if there is still nothing let me know.
How/where might we find our tracking numbers GG? Do I need to log back in with my thp store ID? Other than the paypal paid email I never got anything from THP indicating my order the other day?

How/where might we find our tracking numbers GG? Do I need to log back in with my thp store ID? Other than the paypal paid email I never got anything from THP indicating my order the other day?

Not all packages will have a tracking number. Send me a PM with your email address for the store and I can confirm if your order was shipped.

Back