Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I pretty sure Texas will be well represented in what ever this event will be, same with ohio. I.just worry about California and their lack of event participation.

No worries T... We have 12 gathering this weekend and 4 more the next weekend at the Cleveland golf event.

Those are in Cali though :p

No worries T... We have 12 gathering this weekend and 4 more the next weekend at the Cleveland golf event.

There is nothing regular about you and your game. But I'm thinking by next year you'll be announcing your move to Texas and your beat will change.
Ugh, can you imagine John's game with a Texas attitude?

Excited for more details on this, I have a gut feeling New Yorkers are just patiently waiting to pounce

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Even if the event is on the east coast? Didn't the west coast events have a hard time finding Cali people to enter?
I think Cali will have a solid group that will commit to this. I would throw my hat in for sure.

No love for Cali I tell ya! No love at all! Maybe we'll get the home field advantage!

I think a lot of that has to do with travel and attendance over the last 7 years.

I pretty sure Texas will be well represented in what ever this event will be, same with ohio. I.just worry about California and their lack of event participation.

With the amount of trash talk going on in this thread, I dont think Cali participation will be a problem.

I think a lot of that has to do with travel and attendance over the last 7 years.

well if we're living the past then i'm sure the remarks are warranted. But I have a feel Cali members will make a strong bid to be part of this event.

well if we're living the past then i'm sure the remarks are warranted. But I have a feel Cali members will make a strong bid to be part of this event.

Based on the Grandaddy entries, which is completely free and in California, I would make that bet. You might have some serious convincing to do.

Welcome to draft day for the Browns every year. A lot of unwarranted optimism.

We are from California and if it doesn't involve hugging a tree, saving a whale or welcoming illegal immigrants, it takes a lot for us to leave the safe confines of our amply taxed state.

We've had participants in many of the THP events, including the Morgan Cup, The King, The Gauntlet and the Grandaddy. We just can't get no respect!

We are from California and if it doesn't involve hugging a tree, saving a whale or welcoming illegal immigrants, it takes a lot for us to leave the safe confines of our amply taxed state.

We've had participants in many of the THP events, including the Morgan Cup, The King, The Gauntlet and the Grandaddy. We just can't get no respect!
any state can fill the no brainer events

I think Cali lives in a bubble. I will take odds on a small offering from the state.

Only one of those events is outside of the state and I for the life of me cannot remember who from there was in the Morgan Cup. Im sure of the 150 participants however I am missing it. Genuinely thinking.

I think Cali lives in a bubble. I will take odds on a small offering from the state.
If travel is involved for both states, and not just a couple hour drive, who gets more? Florida or Cali?

I would say florida and Cali are both hoping its their own state so they can represent well.

Vegas has that bet at even money

If travel is involved for both states, and not just a couple hour drive, who gets more? Florida or Cali?

Only one of those events is outside of the state and I for the life of me cannot remember who from there was in the Morgan Cup. Im sure of the 150 participants however I am missing it. Genuinely thinking.

I think I hold the record for people not crossing the Atlantic. I don't remember Cali being represented in the Morgan Cup.

Edit - Nevermind. Trevor was from Cali.

TNT???

Back