Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Only one of those events is outside of the state and I for the life of me cannot remember who from there was in the Morgan Cup. Im sure of the 150 participants however I am missing it. Genuinely thinking.

Rhino....

If travel is involved for both states, and not just a couple hour drive, who gets more? Florida or Cali?

TOugh call, could be acoin flip

I let you outdrive me on that one hole at Stonewall. I don't give that opportunity to many :)
I miss that round. Man that was fun

Point has been made..... :angel:

I miss that round. Man that was fun

Yep. Me and CJ got offered sponsorship deals from Club Car for our testing of their cart weight capacities.

I should say that I hope everybody CAN travel. No matter what events we have lined up in 2016, the schedule right now is looking borderline life altering.

I should say that I hope everybody CAN travel. No matter what events we have lined up in 2016, the schedule right now is looking borderline life altering.
and that says something because this year has been life altering for me. LIITA, Gauntlet and cap it off with Grandaddy?! If it can get better than that im all ears brother

I cant wait to see who is involved in this one, sounds like the trash talk could be pretty solid (and probably still weird)

I would say florida and Cali are both hoping its their own state so they can represent well.
Is that Shane? Sup man, how you been. Florida will field team as long as it's not in our state.

I cant wait to see who is involved in this one, sounds like the trash talk could be pretty solid (and probably still weird)

Texas has a lot to live up to. Could make or break them moving forward.

Yeah I would think they would plummet in the state rankings (that was in this thread way back in the day right?)

I have been good my friend. One more week of youth football then I can get back to more golf :)

I know florida will travel, and I know I need some florida sunshine in my life soon :)

Is that Shane? Sup man, how you been. Florida will field team as long as it's not in our state.

I'm hoping to get a sneak peak at Nate's golf game next week to see if the trash talk he brings the thread is real or #internetgolfer real? Will definitely report back on what I see.

I'm hoping to get a sneak peak at Nate's golf game next week to see if the trash talk he brings the thread is real or #internetgolfer real? Will definitely report back on what I see.

I've seen Nate's game. He isn't blowing smoke.

And no one does match play like #cookie. Ask Mward.

and that says something because this year has been life altering for me. LIITA, Gauntlet and cap it off with Grandaddy?! If it can get better than that im all ears brother
For you personally I dont how it could man that is a killer year of events.

I've seen Nate's game. He isn't blowing smoke.

And no one does match play like #cookie. Ask Mward.

Mabye Cali is the kryptonite, #Cookie did not fare so well against Harry.
Then again, hopefully some of these Cali guys can make it out of the state this year. We already have Vegas announced.

Found it, any changes need made?

More boredom. Here is the rankings based on my map. If I offend anyone, you should know I don't really care.

Ranking

1. Southeast. Georgia and the Carolinas are the early favorites. Guys like Flog, Spicoli and ATLClive75 are a solid core to build around.
2. Texas and Friend – Texas alone could be a number 1 pick. An active community gives them a leg up in prep work.
3. Ohia and Others – Ohio gives Texas a run on froum activity. Does it translate on the course? Any team with Canadan potentially is a threat.
4. Northeast Region. Lots of solid talent in the Virginias and Pennsylvania. My choice for Captain is t2grn18 and he takes this team far.
5. The South – Florida forms the core of this group. Lot’s of personalities, but the question is do they have the drive to get off the I-75?
6. The Southwest – I am a bit biased, but with endless sunshine and time to practice, this region is ready to come through and show not all things in the West are a letdown.
7. Midwest Region – Will the weather and potholes in Chicago keep this group down? Who knows, but with some luck they could field a scrappy team.
8. Atlantic Region – Assuming they ever dig out of the snow, they could contend. That is of course if this tournament is sim golf.
9. Western Region – Lots of bluster, like the wind in San Francisco. Let’s hope more are interested in this than The King.
10. The Plains - Howzat and Puttin4bird can only do so much here. Throw in the Nebraska crew and let’s hope they see red other then Cornhusker touchdowns.

Mabye Cali is the kryptonite, #Cookie did not fare so well against Harry.
Then again, hopefully some of these Cali guys can make it out of the state this year. We already have Vegas announced.

Vegas, hell if they all are not frothing over Club Clash they should check their pulses.

Found it, any changes need made?

Nope. I think the rankings still hold firm. Maybe swap The South and Arizona with Arizona adding a few more HoF tags since Spivey went on a run and Tanker got some event experience.

Nope. I think the rankings still hold firm. Maybe swap The South and Arizona with Arizona adding a few more HoF tags since Spivey went on a run and Tanker got some event experience.

ANd it looks like the first handful are state specific too which covers it if its State vs State

You don't need to hope.....just ask to play with me! I am good for anywhere between a 69 and 89 this year!

Yeah I would think they would plummet in the state rankings (that was in this thread way back in the day right?)

Plummet implies we are either at and/or near the top. Good to know.

Back