Reese's. Why try and change perfection?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reese's, please.

Reese's for me if it's a one OR the other. Honestly, I could eat both and be happy about it.

I introduced Michigan Slice to the Butterfinger cups last year, but I still prefer the Reeses.

While I do enjoy a butterfinger I would pick a Reese's every time.

Reese's cup because they are just awesome. Butterfinger are ok but don't come close to Reese's

The one and only true chocolate and peanut butter candy..... Reeses

Reese's, Butterfingers remind me of a turd

Reese's is the winner. No doubt about it!

JM

Reese's all day every day here. I like butterfingers, but it's annoying that they stick to your teeth.

I haven't had either in many, many years. If I recall right, they are both decent if taken straight out of the freezer. Otherwise, I think I'll just pass. But I will say that Reese's (cold) was one of my favorites at one time.

Can I just make a sandwich with two Reeses and a Butterfinger in-between.

Between those choices, the Reese's. But I like the regular Butterfinger candy bars more than the Reese's peanut butter cups.

And my all time favorite candy is Reese's Pieces. But holy cow are they packed full of calories.

Reeses in the fridge, every time.

Reeses!

I don't think I've ever tried a butterfinger. I'm not sure they are even available up here.

Neither because peanut butter is gross haha.

reeses all day!

Reese's and its not even close.

Neither because both are nasty tasting

I had best buy Reese's, that is my wife's favorite candy. I like all candy.

NOTA.

Mallo Cup FTW.

I don't think I give either out on Halloween. I wouldn't want to give either to a kid that is allergic to peanuts. I wouldn't want them to end up looking like Howard when Penny wanted to throw a birthday party to Leonard on the Big Bank Theory. Now just a sugar rush, that's the parent's problem.

I am a big fan on a regular Butterfinger, but in this contest it isn't even close: Reese's wins in a landslide!!!

Reese's, hands down for me. I'm just not a huge Butterfingers fan.

Back