True Blue & Caledonia In Myrtle Beach In 2016

Oh, my! My favorite venue of them all! Love, love,love Caledonia/True Blue.

Looking forward to details for this. Love these courses and just 3 hours from home. And a THP event. Perfect

Two beautiful courses for one awesome event. The smile on my face isn't going away knowing there's a heck of an event on the horizon for some lucky THP'ers

2 top notch courses and another bookmark event for 2016. Actually everything that has been announced or hinted at so far seems amazing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

THP and those courses go together like peas and carrots. Love it and would love to go back next year.

Peas and carrots? Bro! You can do better than that.

Excited for this. A little battle between hashtag and swagmaster441 sounds perfectperfect

Peas and carrots? Bro! You can do better than that.
I was quoting Forrest Gump, a southern hero. I figured it was appropriate.

Noice!

True Blue? Caledonia?
Never been. I want to change that in 2016.

Such a perfect location for a THP event, a truly special place!!!

Word on the street is that a certain Internet personality whose reference can be seen on a telephone loves these courses....

Word on the street is that a certain Internet personality whose reference can be seen on a telephone loves these courses....

Who is Pound?

2016 is already sounding like an incredible year for THP and we don't even know many details of most evemts yet.

Oh baby!

Hell yes!! I have yet to experience these courses, know how special both are to everyone on THP and can't wait to hear more.

Sounds like a fun time. I am still honored to have been able to play an event at these course. I hope to play there again one day.

Would really like to be in a THP event at this place again.

Glad to hear its coming

Oh baby! Was thinking of a myrtle beach vacation next summer. Hmmmm

Hell yeah! I'd kill to go back.
ef41680286103bb56886edce7f5a16ee.jpg

Well well well. Lucky for me my wife and I were already planning a trip to Myrtle next summer. Maybe the stars align for this one!

Any time this destination is included I want in!!

Love Myrtle....will have to keep my eye on this one !

Can't wait for more details. This will be very high on my radar.

Back