On The Course Grub

I typically drink 1/2 a gallon of water or so, at least I try to. I rarely eat anything unless I’m playing an early morning round, I might have a breakfast sandwich or something.

If I’m golfing with THPers I typically drink more than I should... fireball shots are fun???

Hot dog and a beer at the turn. Depending how I did on the front it may be a few beers at the turn for the back.

Usually a bag of pretzels as I don't normally eat a ton on the course. If I am starving I will have a polish

Water (flavored) and maybe a pack of peanut butter crackers or a small bag of peanuts on the back nine. For anything heavier or beer I wait until after the round.

I don't eat too much on the course, usually just a granola bar and water.

I'll grab a hotdog or burger at the turn if I'm playing with a group, and maybe a beer.

If I'm by myself I like to bring beef jerky or almonds to snack on and usually water to drink.

i try to eat healthy and pick healthy options but im not opposed to eating a hotdog (or 2) during a round. Never soda though. i feel like soda saps my energy and make me play badly.

Back