On The Course Grub

MediocreAtBest

Reaction score
Handicap
What do you guys like to eat on the course? Are you a nutritional type or drinks and hot dogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk the rounds I play unless in a charity tournament so I stay with nutritional/protein/fruit on course. I do not ear heavy but if I am coming from work at noon I will typically make a PB&J sandwich. For drink I mix water, Gatorade and occasionally a water additive although I haven't found one yet that taste suits me.

I'm strictly water and granola or Clif bars. Don't mean to be nutrition-conscious on the course, just don't wanna get weighed down.

I eat plenty (too many) high fat meals but during any activity that would make me feel like crap. I don't even remember the last sandwich I had on the course, healthy or otherwise.

So I keep it light, save the meal for post round. Good pizza? Sign me up!!!

I’m a beers while playing and hot dog at the turn kinda person. Always find it interesting what people prefer.

I don't eat on course, a bottle of water and I'm good, I always have something before I go and its never healthy,

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I carry snacks with me....usually pecans, peanuts, or a granola bar.

I am all over the map when it comes to food on the course. Dr pepper is always the constant. Depending on the temp will also drink water or Gatorade. From there it could be anything from sunflower seeds, peanuts, fruit, or bratwurst (no bun).

Get one look at me and you will see that I am not picky but love some trail mix a Pepsi and a brat are great

Usually just a protein bar or even a shake that I can mix with water while out there. But I have been known to have a few Silver Bullets out on the Course ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually carry a nuts/seeds/dried fruits mix or jerky. I am not opposed to a hot dog at the turn from time to time

I'm a quick sandwich at the turn guy. Sometimes it's a dog and sometimes a deli sandwich. Depending on the situation that day it could be accompanied by a Gatorade, water, beer, or coffee if its early enough.

Usually just some peanuts and Mt. Dew for me. If making the turn around 11-12 then I will grab a hot dog once in awhile. I like to have a good helping of eggs before I go golf as it generally will get me thru the whole round.

Usually have almonds or a protein bar with me on the course.

I also love to consume beer :act-up:

99% of the time it's a protein of some sort or a bag of chips. That along with a Gatorade or AP. Sometimes I'll even pack a PB&J or a 1st Tee bar.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Usually have a banana and granola bar at the turn. Sometimes a hot dog, but that’s the minority of the time.

I'm kinda mixed depending on my mood I guess. I'll eat a hot dog one round then something more healthy like almonds the next. Never really thought about it until now. Makes me think I should pay more attention to eating healthfully.

I carry Cliff bars and Gatorade and usually don’t get anything at the turn.

I’m usually peperoni or nuts and water. Occasional i will have a beer.

I used to get a hot dog at the turn ,but the last few years I just bring a cliff bar and couple bottles of water.In mid summer ,I may use a gatorade G2 instead of 1 of the waters or add some Nunn tablets to the bottle of water.

Trail mix of the nuts and dried fruit variety and a canister of water or an Arnold Palmer. I carry almost always so these snacks are perfect for me and my back.

Water, whisky & Copenhagen. I know what my body needs.

I typically don’t eat while you am playing. And just drink water, especially during the summer.

I rarely eat anything at the turn. May have some chips during the round. A couple or few beers during the round, especially if it's hot. Fireball shots. Might grab something to eat after the round.

Usually go for a sandwich, granola bar and a Gatorade.

Back