2018 PGA Show Thread

Really looking forward to seeing what Jamie had to say. Really cool signing for Cleveland. And to think we play the same-ish driver, lol.

I feel bad for the company at the opposite end of the range from Cleveland if he starts pounding drives.

Oh man, imagine if they just let him rip shots.... that range isn’t long enough to be safe from him on the other side is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honma Golf must mean Hideto Tanihara And @mpeterson !!

3b30a5ffeac703c3fc00c63363559f98.jpg

Great coverage so far fellas....just refresh the thread every few minutes for the latest.....how awesome is that, just like being there.

Some great content coming but here is a shot of Jamie’s numbers into a 10mph breeze
427cc5531634da297e91d2594310fca1.jpg

Jason Finley talking Graphene with David
aaee6a4fded650bd2ae4ffb6e1237192.jpg

That ball speed. Bruh.

I can't tell if I like JB's shoes or not.

I do however like that black finish on the Cobra wedges. The PUR had an exceptional feel at impact, and was very pretty. I'm liking that Cobra is going outside the norm with its finishes.

~Rock

3b30a5ffeac703c3fc00c63363559f98.jpg

I should have negotiated an appearance fee...

If you get a chance, hit everything they have. Their stuff is so good.

someone teach him to hit up on the ball hehe

Yeah I saw that, -2.4 down on the ball. Please someone tell him he's leaving yards on the table.

Say No to Taper. Grip better. Grip SuperStroke.

b7cad66d71205918969f2dddb243d54e.jpg

Jamie loves himself some lead tape!

Nice pics so far. That bag of JS is amazing!!!!!!

Killing it so far guys...

Where is No Taper Larry?

~Rock

Not at the show this year. Also, they wouldn't bring him outside, especially with there being a light rain. That thing would just absorb water like a sponge.

Just putting this down on the task bar and pulling it up every so often (Too often) to keep up with Demo Day. I love it so far.

Nice coverage so far! Loving the pictures!

Not at the show this year. Also, they wouldn't bring him outside, especially with there being a light rain. That thing would just absorb water like a sponge.

Are you trying to tell me that he'd gain a couple hundred pounds and maybe gain some 'taper' with that weight gain?

~Rock

I should have negotiated an appearance fee...

If you get a chance, hit everything they have. Their stuff is so good.
First time I’ve seen it in person. Wow.
a0e5ef8c0beedebceced455ef5fee201.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that he'd gain a couple hundred pounds and maybe gain some 'taper' with that weight gain?

~Rock

He'd smell so bad haha

A Cleveland/Srixon Noelle sighting!

5040118d0d65f9023e71161da4027a1f.jpg
ed8da797399cc99c1a4f24dac58815b9.jpg

TwistFace. Hammerhead. Distance.

Back