Presenting the Hub: New THP Home Page

Well done! I'm sure there's lots I haven't explored, but its really cool to have the photo galleries from the events right there on the main website.

Much fresher, more appealing, and more useful. Should see a lot more clicks from the home page.

I like it! Obviously there was a lot of work, and a lot of thought, put into this. Very well done...makes me proud to be a THPer....

Excellent update guys! Love the changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good and much better to use.

Looks great JB and GG, I know nothing about how hard this must be to do and appreciate the work you folks do.

I really like it. It is fresh, clean, very easy to navigate and had loads of information, just a click away. Knowing how frustrated I can get at simple computer tasks, I can only imagine the patience you and Morgan had when you started this project. A job very well done!

This new homepage is exponentially easier to navigate from a cellphone. It also looks more polished and professional, big kudos to Morgan for the extra time she put in, it really shines through

Really liking the new page, especially on my phone!

Haven’t had a chance to go in depth, but I’m liking the layout so far. Good work!

Really digging the new look. The homepage was getting dated and this has made it look much more sleek and faster to navigate.

Attention:

The homepage is going to be getting some more maintenance so it will intermittently be down or not functionally properly.

It looks great so far! The new features/functionalities will really be nice! Thanks!

With just having a quick look so far I'm liking what I see. Looks like it will be easier to keep up with the events going on. That's one area that has been a struggle for me is trying to find and keep up with all of them. Good job!

Very well done JB and Morgan. I even found a couple of pictures of me teeing off at the Regional Rivalry that I didn't know existed. :act-up:

Looks great, has a great overall feel to it.

Looks great! Good work by GG and all involved!

Oh yeah. The page is crisp and easy to navigate. Like how the sponsors are tiled at the top. Very well done!

Well done Morgan! You killed it!

Oh god thank you lord! The text is sooo much better now when I'm reading in a browser. LOVE IT! Good job, it's looking so good.

Oh god thank you lord! The text is sooo much better now when I'm reading in a browser. LOVE IT! Good job, it's looking so good.

One of the most important things to me personally. I just formatted an article that comes out tomorrow on some new clubs and reading it was much more enjoyable.

Love the new look!

Love the new layout! Looking forward to seeing the full capabilities of the FrontPage!

Looks awesome! Thanks to all that put in the time and effort!

I love how much easier the new page is to read from my cell phone. That may be one of my favorite things about it.

Back