Presenting the Hub: New THP Home Page

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 10 year anniversary is here and that means the fun and announcements really do not stop. One of the big ones that we are excited to unveil today is our new Homepage, that we are calling 'The HUB'. Bolder, faster and packed with way more information than ever before, the new website is ready to be viewed. The early feedback from THPers that got a sneak peek at it has been tremendous and their insight led to some fun additions.

The site is not complete as of yet, but it will be optimized for speed and some additional features coming soon.

0cb5bd204e1830effb59c7ef8861b7f2-S.png

Leading it off is the highlight slider of News and Reviews.
Directly below that is THP TV
Then we move into more categories such as equipment, the tour spot, travel, etc
The top of the screen features two tickers, one with the latest contests and the other the @THPGolf Twitter feed
Moving to the right side of the screen we have an Event Calendar (coming soon)
THP Radio
Latest Forum Posts
And finally our Instagram Feed with the latest pictures
You can also follow THPGolf on all of the different social networks right from the Hub on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn

The Menu bar has changed drastically, and now features THP Events including some fun galleries that will be heavily used in 2018. This is where you will also find the Hall of Fame and a full page of the event calendar.

The new THP Store is up and running and should make shopping a breeze.
Finally, the last addition is the Classified tab, which takes you to the THP Marketplace where THPers buy, sell and trade all things golf.

The changes are not just appearance only. Reading articles has some fun added to it as well. Now you can share what you read to your social media of choice much easier and faster than before. We have also added a fun rating system, called "Rate This!" to every article where you can give an article "THP Golf Ball Thumbs Up" 1-5 depending on your thoughts on the piece.

We hope you take a few minutes to dive in and see all of what took place and let us know if you have any questions, comments, etc. This is the thread for it and if you prefer PM, you can send that to GolferGal as this was her labor of love.

Very nice, like the addition of the rating system also. These changes will definitely have me visiting the home page much more frequently.

Way to go Morgan, impressive work!!

I love the look of the new website. Everything is so much more streamlined and easy to maneuver through. Morgan killed it on this!

Its great and you did an awesome job with it!!!! Really like the navigation and quick links. Very well done. :clapp:

Very cool. I like the events tab so you can see when things are happening. I love to watch everyone on the live You tube feed.

Last edited:
The home page looks very fresh and inviting. Very straight forward and easy to use on both mobile and computer. Way to go Morgan!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like the new look and new additions.

Just took a quick tour, and the new Home Page is awesome. It is jam packed with info, but easy to navigate and enables quick access to everything. Love how things scroll through in the different sections. Going back over now because I spied some things that I've missed.

I saw a little last night before bed, but will get on the laptop later and check it out.,

Thanks for the hard work and I’m sure the redesign will work perfectly.

Looking good! Very nice and easy to use. Great new features.

Really nice work guys.

The site looks great! Really like the drop down menu for the site navigation. The organization of everything just feels natural and easy to use. Well done and congrats on the new site, I’m sure it took a lot of work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on launching The HUB. The new home page is much easier to review from a visual point of view. I like the larger pictures. :good:

Thanks everyone!

There is still some work to be done, including getting it to load a lot faster and getting the Events page up and running, so we appreciate your patience and understanding while we get the last bit finished up.

Looking good!

I really like the new Home Page! Displays a lot more information that is laid out in logical and easy to access formats. Amazing work Morgan! :clapp:

Its fun to fly 1st class. Awesome home page. Its a huge improvement. Pictures are vivid. Congratulations

The Hub is amazing!!! Morgan did an excellent job putting this together and it's made the home page exponentially better. It's definitely gonna become a larger part of my THP'ing.

Haven’t visited the homepage much in the past, but this looks really nice. I’ll be checking it out more

Love the new look and the classifieds link!

Thanks everybody. The Hub will be a big part of what we are doing in 2018 with content and other things.
The Events Gallery in 2018 will also be where you can take a look back at all of the big events. Some 2017 stuff is in there already as a placeholder.

Events page will be awesome, I know many have done searches for things so having it at a click will be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it - easier to see stuff I may have missed on the home page when I get caught up with other stuff and can't be here as much as I want to be.

looks fantastic! really well done.

Back