THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up a few ticks to 12.9. Have been struggling recently. Still plenty of time to get it down this year, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped from 3.0 to 2.3 this revision. New PB!!!

Holding fast at 14.1 right now. I've got I think 4 more rounds before something drops off, so I'm hoping to maybe push it a little lower before handicapping ends in a month!

Still at a 16, but my goal is to get to 15 before the year is done.

I'm down 0.1 to 11.4

15.2 to 15.3 with only 1 round posted, hand injury has all but ended the season.

Staying at 14.3 with 3 rounds posted this revision. Not many rounds left in the year but a few lower scores are getting ready to drop soon.

Staying at 14.3 with 3 rounds posted this revision. Not many rounds left in the year but a few lower scores are getting ready to drop soon.
I'm positive you've heard this a billion times before, but no matter what your cap is come December, all you have to do is play to it. That's it!

I'm positive you've heard this a billion times before, but no matter what your cap is come December, all you have to do is play to it. That's it!
THIS.

It's just a number, the key is being able to play to it, whatever it may be.

THIS.

I think a corollary statement is true on that question about being comfortable giving a lot of strokes. Just play for Mr. Par and your handicap. The rest takes care of itself.

Down to 7.3.

Shot an 83 last night & it still went down a tenth of a point. I expect this to be about as low as it goes.

THIS.

I'm going to have a custom fit bag of the best gear out there, surely that will help me play under my index. Either way, I will own my number.

Down .6 to 13.2 Hopefully starting to get this on a trend back down to where it ought to be.

Had it trending down to 2.9 but with few bad rounds after posting a pb has me at 3.8

Had it trending down to 2.9 but with few bad rounds after posting a pb has me at 3.8
Getting low buddy! Now I only have to give you one pop!!

8.0 about what it should be after 2 months of not playing much at all

Up again this revision - to 13.4 index (16 home course handicap). Little disappointed to see it go up, but still 4+ points off the index this year (5 shots off my home course handicap). One more revision to go, I think, for the official season.

Still hanging around current 6.x index for about 2 months now. Just stuck in a slump here

Dropped two tenths to 18.0

Trending another tick down to an even 9.0 after today's 82 from the tips on a semi-difficult course. Wish there was a box to check if the greens were aerated haha.

Stayed at 9.7. Only played once. Lost an 81 but replaced it with an 81 on Saturday.

I stayed at 11.2....feels more like a few strokes higher, but I'm sure some low rounds will drop off for the next revision

Shot 83 today and now trending to 9.8

Dropped .3 to 13

Trending up .1 to a 6.8 right now. Not that big of an issue but that's not the direction I want to be going in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back