True Blue & Caledonia In Myrtle Beach In 2016

THP + Those two courses =something epic!

Have played True Blue, need to get my butt on Caledonia. No better way than a THP event.

I think it could be a great place to mock a certain persons hair......

Looking forward to more info on this one!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Love hearing this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to make it down there to see these courses. Heard great things about them

Great news! Looking forward to more details.

Would be an excellent venue for a HOF match. Is it too early to declare support for MD441?

That's awesome! Such a great partnership with such great courses.

I need to play those courses! Sign me up!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Only from seeing the photos that place looks absolutely amazing. THP and TB fit so well together.

Very cool, two incredible courses filled with THP history.

Awesome! Would love for a 2016 THP event to be my first time playing these two gems.

All of us thinking this is the 441 V #Chad. How silly would we look if JB throws a wrench in the works.

I want to go!
Amazing courses, amazing relationship with THP!

Cannot wait to see exactly what this is all about!

Stoked! Can't wait to hear more.

Oh yes. My 2015 felt empty without some Pawley's Island golf. Glad to see there's an opportunity to rectify that!

Oh yes. My 2015 felt empty without some Pawley's Island golf. Glad to see there's an opportunity to rectify that!
This.

Hell, I may go no matter what, event or not. I freaking adore these places.

would love a chance to tee it up at cal and tb with some great friends from thp!

Go back to the place I shot the best round of my life... yeh, you could say I'm interested.

Whoever gets in has to film episode 2 of "Will it float?" At the condo.

This might be the year I find out what that place is all about. Color me intrigued for this one. The 2016 line up teasers have been great so far looking like I might try and plan on 2 events next year.

yes please

DSC_8222ec6e3nwp.jpg

I like the way every thp outing brings us all together. And to think there are 36 great holes to get lost in makes it even better. Add Mike and ......., this makes me happy.

You know it's going to be good when an event is announced at TB&C. They just do everything right.

Back