I could do without the black and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, but it is different. This is going to get interesting tho.

I just don't want Glen to die this season.

I loved the black and white. You knew right away where they were in the timeline. I got caught up from last season during the marathon yesterday. Really enjoyed last night's episode.

So ... lets have bets on who rang the dinner bell (air horn) ?

I'm going with Garbriel ... you ?

Im drawing a blank on Gabriel... Is he the "scout"? Also, my guess is that younger kid who almost fell off the cliff...

Im drawing a blank on Gabriel... Is he the "scout"? Also, my guess is that younger kid who almost fell off the cliff...
Father Gabriel

Carl's friend Enid. She seems pretty hardcore and complained last season about how the residents of Alexandria didn't understand the new world they live in.

That kid that was out following Rick and Morgan. Seems like something a kid would do without thinking. Otherwise yea Gabriel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabriel or Carl's girl friend. I think that little girl is doing recon on the inside.

Who was the dead person that Abe was drinking over and playing with the wedding ring?

Wolves...or Father Gabriel.

I think Enid is just like the group and not like those in Alexandria. There's a small love interest there that's sure to get broken up by a bite once they become a focus.

Who was the dead person that Abe was drinking over and playing with the wedding ring?
That was Roger? Rodney? ...it was Deanna's (the leader) husband.

Was reading a buzzfeed article and here are a few of my favorites

17. Deanna has caught onto this new “let’s be tough and mean” thing pretty quickly.
24. We need to cut down on the angsty teenagers on this show by about 100%.
29. I dunno man, Carter kinda sucks but reinforcing the exits sounds like a pretty good plan.
31. “I’d like to help as well.” “NO. WHO ELSE.” Rick shut that down faster than literally anything.

Last edited:
My co workers have access to a lot of spoilers. But I refuse to listen as I'm a long time fan of this show and want to be surprised . I do think they lose Alexandria and take on more members in their group from this area. I'm thinking this will be another one of those getting to know the new members past type of season. I don't see a lot of the main line up stars getting killed this season;However, I do see this leading into a powerful next season

so far a great opener..and a great way to spend the soon approaching cold fall Sunday nights.

My co workers have access to a lot of spoilers. But I refuse to listen as I'm a long time fan of this show and want to be surprised . I do think they lose Alexandria and take on more members in their group from this area. I'm thinking this will be another one of those getting to know the new members past type of season. I don't see a lot of the main line up stars getting killed this season;However, I do see this leading into a powerful next season

so far a great opener..and a great way to spend the soon approaching cold fall Sunday nights.

First episode back and you thinking about next season? I just thinking about that damn horn haha

Was reading a buzzfeed article and here are a few of my favorites

31. “I’d like to help as well.” “NO. WHO ELSE.” Rick shut that down faster than literally anything.

THAT was my favorite part of the show ... Rick has no use for Gabriel !!

I think Deanna sounded the horn. I think she has a secret death wish now.

Apparently this season is going to be filled with action. Don't want to say it but I think Glen is going to die.

Apparently this season is going to be filled with action. Don't want to say it but I think Glen is going to die.

BETTER NOT ! After Beth, Maggie couldn't handle it ...

all the comic people have been waiting for Glen to die for a while now.

all the comic people have been waiting for Glen to die for a while now.

I hope they aren't holding their collective breath, because the movie series has often deviated from the comics and has stated they are not strictly going off them.

pretty good episode. nice way to drive a further rift of doubt between the alexandrians and rick since his plan obviously blew up. i think the horn honker was the teenage boy whose dad rick killed, and i think rick finds out and either he or carl beat the kid severely - maybe even kill him - and the alexandrians go apesh1t. it's a nice plot device to have rick's people fear the living as much if not more than they fear the dead.

who is going to die this year? i think they'll kill off some of the fringe characters who we care a little bit about, but they won't game of thrones and kill off major characters (at least not yet). so maybe tara, or eugene. or maybe sasha since now that she doesn't have a death wish anymore, an untimely death would be more emotive.

Crazy theory: Deanna is working with the Wolves and the Wolves sounded the horn...

caeleric, I think Glenn will die this season. Why? The comic book says so. Unfortunately.

Back